Reviews for Bounty Hunters:
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I really like this fic... they so dance around each other.. you can tell they are best friends and want more, but are afraid to spoil what they have.

The only thing that confused me was their location? it wasn't until I was half way through that I realized that they were on Earth. The beginning made it seem like they were on a colony or something, cause why else would Duo not be able to find WuFei for help.
Yoko chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Holy shit I reach the end of ch1! I really love this story truly I do!
twilightserius chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
wow that has got to be one of the most fucked up cases of fifty fifty luck ever XD
Guest chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
I love your awesomely long chappies.
rainlele chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Once again the story draws me right back into this world. The relationships and the small details are my favorite parts. I am very happy that NaNoWriMo happens every year.
LovelyRose5001 chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
I'll admit i just realized that there was an update ._. but i was so excited when i saw it! I absolutly adore this chapter so so much! :) and knowing myself i will be coming back to re-read this story over and over again :)

Thanks for writing this!
Rose -,-
Rhyanthia chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
Another winner in this series. I just love these stories. _
Usearki chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
I loved the whole thing. :D I was a bit confused when Heero was ranting about not having a computer because I thought Duo at least had his, but it was a nice addition to the story nonetheless. :D
ffreeloader chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
Earlier they said "I don't know why Duo absolutely refused to go anywhere without his tablet or his computer. The few times they'd done that, or lost what they had, had proven to be disasters. Now, both Heero and Duo carried a phone, tablet and a PC.y they had no computer " On the river they said " "What did we say about never going anywhere without a computer?"
"Never, ever." Duo shouldered his pack.
"So ... why don't I have my PC with me?" Heero mirrored Duo.
So am I confused or just DUMB?
sseattle chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
Another wonderful chapter in this story! It made great reading over my Christmas break, like a Christmas present that was on the computer rather than under the tree. Thanks for all your hard work, you are definately one of my favorite authors!
MichelleWolf chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
First of all, you are awesome! Thank you so very much for updating this over christmas break so i have the time to read it! It was great! my favorite line is the "wakey, wakey, eggs and bacy" bit because we use that around my house when we actually have time for a decent breakfast, so that phrase always means good things. Merry Christmas Eve Awesome person you!
pazed chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
and merry christmas back to you
delightful season's treat, a real feel-good read
Duochanfan chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i am sooooo happy to see this up now intead of around January, it is such a brilliant Xmas Prezzie! I loved it, and poor Duo and Heero once again not having a nice vacation! The BOO BOO thing is, i now have to wait until next year december, or even longer for the next one. Think I could perswade you to do the Camp Nano? so i can have the next bit a little earlier?

Thanks for putting it up earlier than normal, and I loved it! I still want more!

Duochan
Ronin101 chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Those poor guys...never a break!

As always, I'm so impressed with all the research and care of details that you put into your work! Great installment. :-D
Tinys-mom chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Oh, I am so glad to see another chapter of the boys! I really love your story, and how it changes from chapter to chapter (and gets better every one!) But I am going to have to stop reading them when I'm hungry. The breakfast at the diner just about did me in! The cat doesn't understand why I'm drooling!

Thank again for keeping the boys alive and sharing this with us! Great job, and can't wait to read more from you!