Reviews for Words That We Couldn't Say
TT chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
Please write another chapter please
Yume chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Aaarghh... I just read this FF over and over again. Just love it.
But why does it end at a point like this?
There are so many questions which havent been answered. _
It would just be awesome if it continued...
R.E. Weissrose chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
It's good. I actually hoped you'll continue, but I guess you won't. Thanks for the chap anyways! :)
NeonButterfliez chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
im so glad someone start writing again. i love megami kouhosei for years and was really sadden that updating stop coming. also they start taken some stories down, including my two favs. please write more and alor if you can, i love how your story going.i really appreciated it!
Conqueror Worm chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
E! *virtual hug* I'm so glad someone is still writing H/I fanfics for Pilot Candidate. Every so often I'll check the section for more, but the popularity of Pilot Candidate has pretty much died out. I'm so happy you're continuing your fanfic. Please try to finish it (and soon); I know I'll be excitedly waiting for your updates. :)

~Worm
Unbecoming Me chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Wow, that was one sweet chapter, please update soon.
Aseru chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Do more... I like where you're going with this. :)

-Aura
NeonButterfliez chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
i love hows the story going plx continue, i wish to read it to the end
Conqueror Worm chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
First of all, I'd like to thank you for keeping this section alive. I was on here around the time it originally started, and I was sure that it had died out until a few new stories popped up, including yours.

Second of all, I'd like to thank you for writing a H/I story. I always loved this pairing, but it was very looked down upon around the time this section of was thriving.

I hope to see more from you soon. Update, please.
Falling Tears of Death chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
this seems good!

and as long as you keep your promise to stay in character i'll keep reading/reviewing...ok then

till next time...woot woot

p.s. i so love cullen lol...dont want him to win her though
InsaneTrio chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
kuruu: advertising the MK site dualpotential all info is there... and about the ingrids/goddesses the pilots have to name them other than their present names.

crade: coffee for you! hate that rival for love... who was it... oh... Cullen... he can't take her away from Hiead-bunny boy! coffee to you!

okasamyn: what a nice fiction... we'll read so finish it ok, dearie?

3: till next chapter, ja mata! _ (see you)