Reviews for Untitled
ChibiMonstar chapter 4 . 5/4
This is getting good! plz update soon ;)
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Well so far this is an amazing story, though it probably won't be Later on for Sakura and Sasuke *sweat drop*... But I seriously can't wait until you get a chance to update this though!
Fairy Flame Key chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Love the story, please continue it soon!
I really want to know how Kakashi and Kagome get together and how Sasuke tries to come between them like you mentioned previously.
rhonda chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
good and more.
tinawinna chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
I have some new suggestions for the title. 'Within My Arms', 'Within My arms Once Again', or 'I'll Never Let Go'. What do you think?
I really enjoyed this story I hope you decide to continue it. :)
tinawinna chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Oh! How about 'Once Was Lost, Has Now Been Found'... to long maybe? Well I'm just saying whatever pops into my head while reading this story. :)
tinawinna chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
:D yay for Kakashi his childhood sweetheart has returned... Hmmm... Perhaps 'Her Return' as the title for this story? It's suggestion, but I'll keep thinking.
tinawinna chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Ooh. This seems like it'll be pretty interesting. Although I can't suggest a title yet until I've read more to have a better understanding of the story to offer it a fitting title. :)
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
I really like how things are turning out. It has great potential. I look forward to how things will progress for Kags and Kakashi. How will his team react when they find out Kagome's connection to their sensei? Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
Silversun XD chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
hehehehehehehehehe i can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Please update soon! I will explode (not literally) if you dont!
Elfy lolita chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
you'll be my favorite author if you update fast and a bit of lemon .3.;;;
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
It is totally understandable that they will be ooc because you are putting them in positions that they normally won't be in cant wait for you to come back and post

ellakatt chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
This story is wonderful! I love it, adore it, cherish it!
But it seems that you will not continue this story since it was so long ago... :'(
But, it was good so long it lasted ;)