Reviews for Mood Rings
Boo hunter chapter 1 . 1/2
I thought white was love because that's the color it was in the malcheor episode when she loved him...
avatawesomegirl10 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
You dont stink at romance stories. I thought that this fic was pretty good. Remember u r ur worst critic.
Dahkoro5050 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Cute, very cute.
Nameless chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I liked it :)
TTcouples chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is one of my absolute favourite stories! I just lave it :D
Raven Arella Logan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
aw that's so sweet! and not sickly sweet either the perfect brand of sweet
DuchessEliza chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i thought that it was better than most bb/rae romances as bb was acting all adorkable!
kittiekat10105 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Wow. That...was... AWSOME! I mean this is one of my favorite stories now! It's so awsome!
guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I really really like this one a lot. You put a lot of thought into it and I thought this was a sweet story.
COFFEEADDICT AKA rACHEL bRIST chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
AW i LOVED THIS it was so cute! :p

You should REALLY COUN. WITH THIS STORY raven's feelings should get in the way a little and asked bb why he did that oh and please never add Tara to any of your stories because she is a tratior.

Great story!
treeonice chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Holy shit! That was awesome! I'm shaking I'm so excited!
iceypeach chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
ya! it was good.
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Bibi mr ten bucks!

I liked it you don't suck!

Spy Inkie
Authorqueen chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
KAWAII! _ SO sweet! Loved the colour-coordination fing..u no wat i mean, well u probably dunt, but I really confusin so I'll shut up now. LOL. Well gd fic tho, sumtimes I get uncomfortable wif these fic that r all like "lips meeting, tongues searching". I'm like "err, too much info, thanx!" so urs is fine for me. I sound well immature now, and BLOODY HELL look at the size of this review! Is it a review or a novel? :S I'm gonna shut up before I start chapter 2 OF "My reveiw of Mood Rings!" LOL!

Authorqueen xx
The Darkside Incarnate chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
It wasn't the BEST romance I've ever read but it certainly wasn't the worst. So was okay.