Reviews for Struggle to Live Or Die, The
TropicalRemix chapter 7 . 2/13/2018
what is the code darien got from the game for? I hope serena gets her brother back for turning her hair purple. Please update
SlyLittleLuna1234 chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
Great Story so far! I can't wait to see if the scouts find out Serena's the real princess. Does Mina know?

Update Soon!
StarryNight101 chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Please write more! It's really good, I really like it. I'm really curious about what will happen with Mina claiming to be the moon Princess and all.. so please update!
angel313 chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
Will u update this on this? IT is good.
Jessica Sharpe chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Ok, look the very frst chapter was not bad but your story is all over the place on eminute she's in japan and dieing and the next shes english? Just stick to one story line
animefan61 chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
This is a very good story, I'm enjoying it alot. I know who Kyle is. Please update again soon.
v1cky84 chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
Serena and Darien are so cute together. Please update again soon.
Dertupio chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
I like the update, i hope you write sooner
mystic soilder chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
I will bare as long as you keep up the chapters as fast as you can. Please update as soon as you can.
v1cky84 chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
LOL...love the hair dye incident. It's nice that Darien has family in this fanfic and that he lives right next door. Please update soon.
pheobesapphira chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
oh Update soon!this is realy good! its awesoommee!
Caytlyn Rose chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Nice chapter - well written and flowing.

I look forward to the next one :D
v1cky84 chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
LOL...I laughed when I read the end of chapter 3. It's a great chapter. I can't wait to read what's gonna happen between Darien x Serena. Please update soon.
rosebudjamie chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
update soon
v1cky84 chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
The story is getting more and more interesting. Please update soon.