Reviews for Icha Icha Engagements
Darth Khan N7 chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
i don't give a s**t about the lemons for all things holy and unholy alike keep writing the story it's funny
venom90 chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
i think this is one of the best fics I've read so far. my only suggestion is to spice up the sex a little, and put like ogrys and lesbian scenes {they're all gonna be together anyway.
venom90 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
tayuya please!
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Oh man is this story awesome!

I love all the scenarios you placed (poor) Naruto in :)

Poor guy is never gonna win xD
SuperNinja94 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, so I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!
red neo ranger chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Loved it keep it up
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I like Kin.
El Frijolero chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
This fic is so good it can be a little better if you add mizukage Mei terumi
Zero Gawain chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
help stop the hurt go with the story, expect to see more weddings and lemons. XD.
Ifritfireking chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
please add more chapters. we haven't seen all of the weddings yet. this is freakin hilarious.
BookWyrm666 chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
think you can update soon
OnlyReads chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
Ah man, this fic was really good. I was disappointed that you discontinued it, but then I read that youre revising it. Definitely looking forward it!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
Ok So I Guess People kept asking lemons and that's why you stopped :(

Awesome Story, I'm ROTFLMAO d(*-*)
Too bad, but Any chance you'll resume writing this Fic? Because Honestly Your Story is the best Harem I've Read

I Hope you Answer d(*-*)
baschlives2005 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
I love reading this romantic comedy and I was disappointed to learn that it was discontinued, because I want to know what happens next. It proves a harem fanfic can work without lemons and I wish you can add either one more chapter or allow someone else who wishes to adopt this fanfic under the condition to follow your example and focus solely on the comedy and ignore the lemon requests... until like chapter 20 or 30 lol. Anyways write back soon.
Universal lizard chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
This story was such a humorous part of my late childhood; I didn't care if there were any following lemon scenes, I just wanted to know what happens next, and I still do to this day...
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »