Reviews for Icha Icha Engagements
ginny917 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
i thought it was "Old enough to kill, old enough to drink"
LionOfPersia chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
Poor Naruto, not knowing what doom awaits him back all the Naruto cast( mainly Shikamaru, Kiba, Shino and Chouji) hopefully survive another Bridezilla attack when the Hyuuga wedding comes.
Sebine chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
HaremCrackFic

Awesome.
Triforce Guardian chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Hey dude, I just wanted to tell you that I really like this story and hope to see the revised version soon. The whole idea really was humorous to read, though I do have a small suggestion. While it is funny to read all of the brewing catfights between the women, I think it sorta traps itself into a corner with all of the new girls introduced. I mean, by the time you get to chapter 8, Naruto's now got, what, twelve women or more after him? When there were only really the main girl characters around his age competing, it was kinda funny, but when it's them PLUS Kurenai, Tayuya, Kin, Ayame, and whoever else, it kinda becomes a little tedious to read this. So, my suggestion about the rewrite or whatever you've got planned is to start limiting how many girls actually wind up in the harem and focus on them rather than every female Naruto character (hopefully I'm mentioning this before you've got something set in stone '-_-). My personal suggestions would be just Ino (naturally, since she is the first wife), Hinata, Sakura, Tenten, Temari, Shizune, and Haku. Just a small suggestion. Anyway, good work and good luck!
superman89 chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
One of the funniest stories I've read so far, and I'm not even a big Naruto fan. It's a shame all these whiny ass pricks made you drop this story. Ah well I'm not one to complain. Thanks for the ton of laughs, made my crappy evening better...
daniel 29 chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
I did...but...” Karin took her glasses off and smirked pulling Naruto's head against her chest, causing the blonde to turn bright red. “I decided I like you much more Naruto-kun...you are so strong and you care...” she then ran her fingers through the blonde's hair causing him to stammer. She then began to rub her chest against her face grinning darkly completely ignoring her competition. ”Naruto-kun I would love for you to come over to my place for dinner tonight. So please say yes.” she then pouted, this caused Naruto to immediately cave in as he nodded his head.

At least Karin's interest in Naruto is honest and geuine
daniel 29 chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Sai you've seem to cast him as a gay fashionesta although you seem to have omitted his best talent of drawing
Silverhero91 chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
great story, i cannot stop laughing. please continue if you can. i am sorry about all the people who are pestering you for a lemon.

Zhai'helleva
Holyriot chapter 8 . 8/8/2009
Awsome story, love fics like this.
Kennedy02 chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
Please no Yuri. I remember this one thing I read and Yuri. And more. Some more. TOO MUCH. WHY! YURI EVERYWHERE. So can you not add Yuri and stuvvs. thx and bla.
Lycan91 chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
dude im just gunna say not all lemons ruin a story and the ones you write are good and all in all this is a funny story.
Lycan91 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
good chapter i like this harem alot so far
javacap chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I hope you continue this story.
sarutobi sasuke chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
i totally agree write what you want to write .
Differently Normal chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
Actually, I prefer this fic with less lemons. It shows it's for comical purposes, and not just all sex.
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »