Reviews for The Hero of Wolves
Rakaan chapter 12 . 1/28
Didn't much care for the Durtain portion. It's one thing for him to dislike and want to remove Link from power - a noble naturally not liking a commoner rising so high so quickly. It's another entirely for him to tie it into some kind of higher "my duty to protect the Princess from him, as well as Hyrule itself" bullcrap. It felt fake. Like a half-assed attempt to make him seem well-meaning.
Rakaan chapter 11 . 1/28
I wonder if he'll gain any cool nicknames, like "Wolf of Hyrule" or something.
Poor Bulbins... Try seeing it from their perspective. Link going ape on your buddies is enough for me to poop my pants ;p
kitsunescythe chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
Great chapter. :) The interaction between Link and Zelda was quite amusing. I have to wonder, though, why Zelda doesn't point out to her Councilmen that their 3 major deities are female. If a woman is not fit to rule alone, then why are they okay with their deities being female? I'd shove that point right in their sexist faces if I were Zelda.
kitsunescythe chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
I like this chapter and find your take on the Hero of Time quite interesting. However, forgive me for choosing to believe a happier ending for him in my head. :P
kitsunescythe chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
This and the last chapter were hilarious. Love this story so far. :)
kitsunescythe chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
I'm still waiting for the day Nintendo gives Link actual text when he speaks. I'm glad you let him talk so much! Great story so far. It made me have to go replay Twilight Princess. :)
Abriol chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Okay, the idea of the current fashion trends being inspired by pirates is hilarious! It perfectly parodies the obnoxious origins many new fads.
Ynot364 chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
As I read the part where Link beat the crap out of those thugs I was listening to the "Hidden Village" theme, it was surprisingly appropriate!
chibi heishi chapter 31 . 9/21/2015
Whoah. I... do not have words right now. I just don't...
The King in White chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Great story! Glad to be getting back into the series after giving you a while to update. Though I'm a bit confused about the whole milk thing. Can't we just use alcohol?
link lover chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
I want to punch count durtain in the face. With a chair.

Man I hate his guts.
Type-o chapter 14 . 6/21/2015
In the 46th log, it says 'Darmini' instead of 'Darmani'
Demonfan50 chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
Didn't it used to be duke of verdelupe or something?
dalmationblack chapter 31 . 5/31/2015
I think I speak for many when I say that I was screaming 'Use your items!' at the screen.