Reviews for The Hero of Wolves
Homely chapter 11 . 3/1
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I just wanted to say, thank you for writing it. The fact that it is complete, along with the sequel, and that you show no signs of abandoning the third installment, makes me really excited!
minary chapter 16 . 3/1
author's comment is about Skyward Sword. Right? I enjoyed them too!
FightsWithBears chapter 8 . 2/10
Oh my god
Link is so short though
I'm never for romance in stories but like
Can you just imagine Zelda bodily lifting Link and putting him in high places? Wrestling matches where Zelda always comes out on top solely because Link is so fucking short?
This is fucking sweet.
FightsWithBears chapter 3 . 2/10
Poor baby seems to have PTSD, and, being a mentally ill person in an ancient time, this probably will not bode well.
...Plus his mind is merging with that of a wolf. Quaint.
CORRECTION chapter 11 . 1/29
As a loyal Zelda fan I feel I should point out it was his MOTHER that left OoT Link in the care of the Kikori.

Also , as a side note, how did link survive in the Kikori Forest? I mean on the it was stated in the game that Hyrulians turn into staflos if they stay in there too long. Link was there for AT LEAST 10 YEARS PEOPLE!
Flametwister chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
hey there are pictobox since majora's mask
kiboeme chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I remember beginning to read this many several years ago before it had been completed, and before I was writing myself. I must say that finding this story again and finally getting to see its epic conclusion after all of these years has been incredibly satisfying.
Mikau chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
It's lizlfos, not lizardfos
Guest chapter 27 . 11/12/2014
Dude, link is not some weak fool who can get overpowered by some retard with a knife, he is the hero of old. Countless generations of power, perception and strength resides within his soul. You officially ruined the story.
Michael chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
What's going to happen next
ATC007 chapter 31 . 7/31/2014
WOW... Just... WOW. This story was INCREDIBLE! The way you fleshed out the characters, delivered the story line, and the fact that you can make me hate people that dont exist makes me love it even more. Lyxie's " Chance " used to be my favorite fanfic, but this one just falcon punched it off the tier list. Have you considered going into a writing career? If you published this in hardcover, I would buy the factory that makes the books. Excellent work and im enthusiastic to read the next one!
Auto The Robotic Polar Bear chapter 31 . 7/19/2014
This book was absolutely awesome! It is definitely one of the best books I have read. It did have a few misspelled words, but who cares when the plot and storyline are so engaging. I would have made a review in earlier chapters, but with a story like this, you just can't stop reading it. Keep up the good work. :D
AgentOhioS118 chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
I LOVE this story, I'm finally rereading and catching up in it and it's just as wonderful as I remembered it being. If not better!

But I caught a mistake I felt the need to point out: in chapter 22. After Zelda returned from the dead and Teela was exiled, Ikal tells Zelda about not being a pure blood. That her father was part Hylian and her mother was a pure blood. But in this chapter: Ikal tells Link that her mother was Hylian while her father was Sheikan.

I don't know if anyone else has pointed it out, but my brain got a little confused though! WONDERFUL story tho! I'm very glad I'm re-reading it!
Rosie chapter 31 . 6/10/2014
wow. Good story! n_n
ObscurityProject chapter 31 . 6/3/2014
This whole story is awesome!
I've been perusing the stories with the most favorites or reviews, and this one came up, so I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad that I did that.
There are several misspellings that have have come up persistently, but other than that, everything is very good. Your writing style is excellent and plot and character development are exceptional.
I can't wait to dive into Dark Kingdom. I might possibly take a little break before that though, as I have several books I've been meaning to read.
Thanks for sharing this awesome story!

ObscurityProject