Reviews for The Hero of Wolves
Ynot364 chapter 7 . 11/24
As I read the part where Link beat the crap out of those thugs I was listening to the "Hidden Village" theme, it was surprisingly appropriate!
chibi heishi chapter 31 . 9/21
Whoah. I... do not have words right now. I just don't...
The King in White chapter 11 . 8/1
Great story! Glad to be getting back into the series after giving you a while to update. Though I'm a bit confused about the whole milk thing. Can't we just use alcohol?
link lover chapter 24 . 7/5
I want to punch count durtain in the face. With a chair.

Man I hate his guts.
Type-o chapter 14 . 6/21
In the 46th log, it says 'Darmini' instead of 'Darmani'
Demonfan50 chapter 9 . 6/11
Didn't it used to be duke of verdelupe or something?
dalmationblack chapter 31 . 5/31
I think I speak for many when I say that I was screaming 'Use your items!' at the screen.
Axcel chapter 14 . 5/15
As sad as this chapter was and as much as I prefer ZeLink, I think that the games, except perhaps for the Minish Cap and Skyward Sword rather strongly imply that they are just friends or even merely acquaintances. This makes me feel better. Of course, if Link had accepted the Dukedom from Zelda, he could have married her and given some of the items he'd gathered over his quests (such as that spare mirror shield and the gilded sword and other things like the silver or golden gauntlets and some masks) in exchange for the Twilight Mirror from that country.

Seriously, for all Zelda's "wisdom", she sure doesn't use it. Even in the games, Link tends to be much wiser. Hmm, now that I think about it, that actually kinda links (lol) back to Skyward Sword. Didn't Link bear all three pieces of the Triforce combined at the end? That shows that he has a balance of wisdom, courage, and power in equal measure, values each equally, and has more of each than anyone else.

Given that, wouldn't it have been amusing if, in OoT, when Ganondorf seized the Triforce and it split to protect itself, the pieces all went to Link instead of splitting between Ganondorf, Zelda, and himself? The look on Ganondorf's face if that happened! :D I can see it now "and then the skies opened and the voices of the Three Goddesses sang: 'trollolololol lol lol lol lol' and there was much kicking of ass delivered by the ten year-old badass."
MystikDragon4 chapter 31 . 4/8
The story may be stolen
On iBook store the is a book called the legend of zelda: ravenous wolf by David Austen that is the same as the hero of wolves
Check it out 2
JoojooBrother chapter 31 . 3/29
I started reading the original long ago but lost the email with the story alert. Rereading it now, holy epic shit. Awesome fic. Can't wait to dig in to the sequel.
Two-Stomach chapter 20 . 3/6
Oh wow
This is almost too dramatic for me
Like hurry and go kill Dirtstain, quickly, before you have to deal with his drama.
Two-Stomach chapter 18 . 3/6
Kill Dirtstain quickly
Two-Stomach chapter 17 . 3/6
I think
I think...
That near the end of the story, over half of the army should just go 'you know what, were women in disguise' and they just all take off their helmets like 'yup' and Link is like 'fucking great youre the best'
Ta-da perfection
:/ at Durtain Durian Durnini however the fuck you spell his name
Dirtstain the shitstain
Two-Stomach chapter 16 . 3/6
Link should just shoot sexist people with his slingshot whenever they open their mouths.
Like for real, I got so pissed at those old coots I had to stop reading for a moment. Makes me forget that Link, that I can't just beat people up, especially since I could get arrested... Hoohoo...
I will continue to view Link as 5 foot nothing and Zelda as at least 5'6" because Link is totally shorter than Zelda always, even in Skyward Sword because they're both babies. I actually used to think that Link was 16 and Zelda was almost 30 when I first played TP? But I was also, like, 11 or something, and Zelda looked like a mom but Link looked like a baby.
Hmm. Short Link is my jam.
Two-Stomach chapter 15 . 3/6
nmmmmm fucking human trafficking...
I usually wish that those sorts of things would stay out of fantasy stories but... This is dealing with nobles and rich people and they are like, literally the root of all evil in real life to us as of right now, without such a fantasy setting and all that.
Fucking blows, man.