Reviews for The Hero of Wolves
FightsWithBears chapter 20 . 3/6
Oh wow
This is almost too dramatic for me
Like hurry and go kill Dirtstain, quickly, before you have to deal with his drama.
FightsWithBears chapter 18 . 3/6
?
Kill Dirtstain quickly
FightsWithBears chapter 17 . 3/6
I think
I think...
That near the end of the story, over half of the army should just go 'you know what, were women in disguise' and they just all take off their helmets like 'yup' and Link is like 'fucking great youre the best'
Ta-da perfection
:/ at Durtain Durian Durnini however the fuck you spell his name
Dirtstain the shitstain
FightsWithBears chapter 16 . 3/6
uuuggh
Link should just shoot sexist people with his slingshot whenever they open their mouths.
Like for real, I got so pissed at those old coots I had to stop reading for a moment. Makes me forget that Link, that I can't just beat people up, especially since I could get arrested... Hoohoo...
I will continue to view Link as 5 foot nothing and Zelda as at least 5'6" because Link is totally shorter than Zelda always, even in Skyward Sword because they're both babies. I actually used to think that Link was 16 and Zelda was almost 30 when I first played TP? But I was also, like, 11 or something, and Zelda looked like a mom but Link looked like a baby.
Hmm. Short Link is my jam.
FightsWithBears chapter 15 . 3/6
nmmmmm fucking human trafficking...
I usually wish that those sorts of things would stay out of fantasy stories but... This is dealing with nobles and rich people and they are like, literally the root of all evil in real life to us as of right now, without such a fantasy setting and all that.
Fucking blows, man.
FightsWithBears chapter 14 . 3/6
...Well that was fucking awesome.
Homely chapter 11 . 3/1
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I just wanted to say, thank you for writing it. The fact that it is complete, along with the sequel, and that you show no signs of abandoning the third installment, makes me really excited!
minary chapter 16 . 3/1
author's comment is about Skyward Sword. Right? I enjoyed them too!
FightsWithBears chapter 8 . 2/10
Oh my god
Link is so short though
I'm never for romance in stories but like
Can you just imagine Zelda bodily lifting Link and putting him in high places? Wrestling matches where Zelda always comes out on top solely because Link is so fucking short?
This is fucking sweet.
FightsWithBears chapter 3 . 2/10
Poor baby seems to have PTSD, and, being a mentally ill person in an ancient time, this probably will not bode well.
...Plus his mind is merging with that of a wolf. Quaint.
CORRECTION chapter 11 . 1/29
As a loyal Zelda fan I feel I should point out it was his MOTHER that left OoT Link in the care of the Kikori.

Also , as a side note, how did link survive in the Kikori Forest? I mean on the it was stated in the game that Hyrulians turn into staflos if they stay in there too long. Link was there for AT LEAST 10 YEARS PEOPLE!
Flametwister chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
hey there are pictobox since majora's mask
kiboeme chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I remember beginning to read this many several years ago before it had been completed, and before I was writing myself. I must say that finding this story again and finally getting to see its epic conclusion after all of these years has been incredibly satisfying.
Mikau chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
It's lizlfos, not lizardfos
Guest chapter 27 . 11/12/2014
Dude, link is not some weak fool who can get overpowered by some retard with a knife, he is the hero of old. Countless generations of power, perception and strength resides within his soul. You officially ruined the story.