Reviews for In the Ice
MementoMoriYB chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Hey,

I really liked this. ] Great Mal\River story. Loved the ending. "It's a date" D

"Did you leave the stove on?" That made me laugh.

Keep writing

PEACE

MMYB
yesimadramaqueen chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
i loved the "did you leave the stove on" bit that was brilliant. gotta love nathan fillion. great story btw
Omorocco chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Man I love this story to bits. Its very well balanced, I could laugh out loud at some parts, but could still take the plot seriously at the same time.

You write Mal/River so well, without ever straying into that weird OOC place.

Looking forward to more of your writing!
emma134 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
that was really good load soon
NoNaMeJoNeS chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
YAY! So...interesting and sweet and almost fearing...for River and Mal...I was kinda scared. But very well written. Keep up the excellent writing!
moonstarsfu chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
This story was great. I love how you write Mal, River and their relationship, whether it be love or friendship. I hope you keep writing stories about them.
PlayKate chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
The bad news is I think that really is the best date Mal could come up with. The good news is your story rocks. A bit more set-up would have been nice, but any story which has hurt/comfort Mal/River is a-okay with me. Please write more M/R stories, you have a great knack for them.
sweetnightmare chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Hey, Im a big Mal/River fan and I just wanted to say how much I love your fics (or fix :-)). You write their relationship really well, I particularly enjoy their 'connected' banter.

I'd love to see you develop their relationship if you ever get time?

Thanks for sharing

Nightmare
WhiteMoonFlower chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
loved it...the playful banter between River and Mal while she saves his life...hope you plan to continue...
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I liked it. Would love to hear the conversation between Mal and River after her nap!
Szepasszony chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
The story was written wonderfully. I especially like comedy between River and Mal.
GarniGal chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
This was very cute. Their conversations were the perfect mix of random and specific. The description was great too - I could feel the cold and the pain. Excellently done.
Jess Readin chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Great fic! You write River very well.