Reviews for The Road Back To El Dorado
Aima D. Duragon chapter 7 . 1/11
I just watched El Dorado for the first time in ages and ages (thank you very much, Netflix), and man oh man I missed out on so much subtly in this movie when I was younger! I love the relationship between Tulio and Miguel in the movie and I think you've done a good job of capturing it. And I also really enjoyed the metaphor of Miguel's hair being 'gold'. I know you wrote this ages ago, but I just wanted to send my kudos.

Can't wait to go and read the sequel!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 1/11
I think the reason you have fewer reviews is because it's a lesser-known category. :P
But it's a pretty interesting story so far! :)
Nutella0Mutt chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Wooooi!
Gabe Mason chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
OH MY GOD! This was so ajskdjahsdkas! I mean it was so aweasjkdajsekha! AWESOME!
Fientje chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Fientje chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Wow, wonderfull story. Almost cried sometimes! And I'm in love with this couple! Where is part 2? I need to read part 2?
naya0412 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
I read the whole story and loved it! You're great!
DoubleDexterity chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Dude, loved the story. I really loved how you wrote it.
I liked how you made Miguel blind, it was a nice plot twist. I also liked their fight in the end, it was a nice touch. I liked Jack too, he was really cool.
Man, I just realised that I said "like" too many times. Meh. Great story! You captured the characters quite nicely too. :D
My Bloody Gemini chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Hey bud! I really love the story so far can't wait till the next chap is up!3
SammiGpotatokat chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
aaahhh, i see what you did there. *runs off to read next story*

OH, but before i do, should say i loved this. You are truly a fangirl after my own heart. kudos!
SammiGpotatokat chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
aww, just one more? sad face. Why cant it be longer? you know what, it should be longer.
SammiGpotatokat chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
He's got early on-set cabin fever?

The sexual stress on his mind from being pent up and constantly around the sexiest blonde in the history of blondes is making him dizzy?

He's got chronic fan-girl-ism and stays up far too late to read good stories?
SammiGpotatokat chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
I know this has been complete for years, but i really felt for you when i read that AC about no one reviewing. This is really good so far, and if i can manage to stay awake long enough (its late here) i'll probably finish it tonight. Really enjoying this so far. i'll review more just for kicks and giggles from here on out.
Irish Oatmeal chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
I just had to tell you, I love you for this. Really, this totally made my day, and you are awesome. That is all:D
Anisney-Robin chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
I quite enjoyed reading this story :) Well written, however there were a few spelling mistakes in each chapter.

I was expecting Miguel to get his sight back, the Count to come back at the end like Cortez in the film(very glad he didn't), and for Tulio's waking scene after falling off the cliff a little longer. But very well done :) Now I shall go check if there is a posted sequel to this on your page.