Reviews for The Road Back To El Dorado
Dara chapter 7 . 5/9
But...Miguel can't remain blind. The people of El Dorado are in possession of powerful herbal concussions and can definitely heal him. Miguel has to see again.
Okay.. this was..
AMAZING

I love how you describe the feelings they have instead of just: 'he looked sad.' You really go in to detail. Good work
Melliebae chapter 7 . 4/17
Yall this was so good I wrote a fanfic of this fanfic especially since El Dorado III is very unfinished I had to fill the void in my own special way.

It's Very Mature tho so yakno knowledge is power.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
You're a very good writer and have a lovely plot line.
I don't usually like OC's in FanFics (actually I hate them, it frustrates me beyond belief when writers use OC's for slashes or as main characters) but I really love Jack, he's lively and colorful.
This is my second time reading it. :)
PeacheatsSmiley chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
Truly great fic. Stayed up till 3am to read it in one go.
PeacheatsSmiley chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Aaaand Jack is still a treasure. Gonna go read the last chapter now
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Eeeeeevil cliffhanger (Also: Jack is a treasure)
Aima D. Duragon chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
I just watched El Dorado for the first time in ages and ages (thank you very much, Netflix), and man oh man I missed out on so much subtly in this movie when I was younger! I love the relationship between Tulio and Miguel in the movie and I think you've done a good job of capturing it. And I also really enjoyed the metaphor of Miguel's hair being 'gold'. I know you wrote this ages ago, but I just wanted to send my kudos.

Can't wait to go and read the sequel!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
I think the reason you have fewer reviews is because it's a lesser-known category. :P
But it's a pretty interesting story so far! :)
Nutella0Mutt chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Wooooi!
Gabe Mason chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
OH MY GOD! This was so ajskdjahsdkas! I mean it was so aweasjkdajsekha! AWESOME!
Fientje chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Fientje chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Wow, wonderfull story. Almost cried sometimes! And I'm in love with this couple! Where is part 2? I need to read part 2?
Iscariotic chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
I read the whole story and loved it! You're great!
DoubleDexterity chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Dude, loved the story. I really loved how you wrote it.
I liked how you made Miguel blind, it was a nice plot twist. I also liked their fight in the end, it was a nice touch. I liked Jack too, he was really cool.
Man, I just realised that I said "like" too many times. Meh. Great story! You captured the characters quite nicely too. :D