Reviews for Pax Vobiscum
Yira chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Lovely, original story for even a canon rework.. Care to continue because as a reader all i can ask is consideration to a humble request to continue a brilliant story. Even now few can seize authority over such authentic AU fanon-canon. Would love to read your impeccable work again.
r.e.s chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Dear miss bat the wood elf, I've seen your update and i'm truly delighted at seeing it. It made my day and I've already been having a good one! Thank you, I mean it. I hope you do continue this soon. r.e.s. p.s. My family has fore cat's so I know what you mean about dictator kitty.
r.e.s chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Dear miss bat the wood elf, I have to say this is one of my favorite Abel x Esther fanfic's. I think you were right when you said there wasn't enough of them at the start of this story. But it's been year's since you updated this or any of your other stories, so it look's like you've lost interest in fanfiction. If you ever decide to come back will you give some more thought to going on with this? Or just write down where you intended to go with it? That might help those who have fallen in love with this story. I being one of them. r.e.s.
lyerlaboys1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
You really should finish this story...its very good and also very different.
Kaidou chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Hi! I really like this story. It's very well written and Abel and Esther are like Yoshida Sunao would write them. The story and plot are beautiful. _ But I also noticed it was posted years ago and there has been no update. ~_~ Very sad. Are you going to continue? If not please email me and tell me, I don't like such a good story to be unfinished, so I want to encourage you to keep writing it.

But I also understand if you don't. I have stories that I must work on also.

Please email me and tell me if you will finish this. I don't want to keep false hope if there will be no updated.

Thank you for writing something so beautiful. I hope you will reply.

Many thanks ~

Alice of Keys chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I know it's been a really long time since you posted this story but I was wondering if you were going to continue it. I really like it! It's so captivating and I hope that you continue it or I just may cry. Haha ... maybe.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
More, pretty pretty pretty please!
Woolfred chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Yes, You deffinitely should continue it :) I am really curious about it, and I love how You portraied them, and the whole Idea :) So please ? :D
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Ah! This story has so much potential! Please update, I can't wait for this to continue.

Now for my comments for the story. Hm...I wonder if Seth's alive. Or Cain. Ooh, Cain could cause a mountain load of trouble. Are you going to find a way to introduce Kamfer and Dietrich into this whole modern mess too? That would be really interesting. Especially if Dietrich managed to worm his way into Esther's life, only to be a complete...butt-head, putting it lightly. I imagine that might tick off our favrite silver-haired...well, he's not a priest, so...Commander? I dunno...oh crap, look at me ramble. Anyway, great job on this, can't wait for more. Please update soon, this has too much potenital to go to waste!
Libretto chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
You should definitely continue with this idea. It's fantastic. I love your writing style. Please continue this story, it looks like there could be so much more you can write about!
Lady Nightshade chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This is definately an awesome fic and I would very much like to see it continued.
PassionIsLove chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This is really good! Love it! Hope that you continue this story, I'm hooked now.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Are you planning on finishing this fic?

So far, it's an interesting plot.
revmoonie20 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I really like your take on Trinity Blood. I hope that you plan on continuing the story.
openwindow chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
YES! i TOTALLY agree with abel on the subject of UN members!

btw, i LOVE your story, especially how it sort of lines up with our "world"!