Reviews for Princes and Plumbers
digizilla chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Great story. I loved how you built up the relationship between the two. I feel as if you nailed thier personalities between each character. So whens the sequel?
Bika-chan chapter 32 . 5/17/2014
Wow, this was quite a story, wasn't it. Quite epic, a little too long, but good nonetheless. Really liked this one! _
daisy and luigi chapter 32 . 5/4/2014
I love this story its the best one I read chapter 31 was funny luigi though some thingnelse hahahaD but you need to fix some flase 7 didnt undet stand some of your words but still I read it like 5 times best one ever 5 stars and 2 thumbs up keep up the good work
Guest chapter 31 . 4/19/2014
YOU DAM FUCKING SON OF A BITCH WHY DID YOU GO AND RUINED THE MOMENT YOU FUCK OLD SHITY ASS MUSHROOM 1 STAY OUT OF LUIGI'S AND DAISY'S PRIVACY MAN JUST FUCK OFF
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
a rescue mission so Luigi has save Mario from king boo Daisy and Peach from bowser an still has no credit or a Princess... :(
Guest chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
THAT WAS...AWESOME LUIGIXDAISY BEST CHAPTER YET IM REALLY LIKING THIS STORY GO WEEGIE AND CHUCK NORRIS YOUR GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT NO PRINCES JUST LUIGI!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
NICE VERY VERY NICE! and a 1 and 2 and a 123 GO WEGGIE GO WEGGIE GO WEEGIE GO WEEGIE!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
YEAH YEAH EAT IT CHUCK NORRIS NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH LUIGI! AND MARIO YOU READ MY MIND GO GET HER LUIGI! GO WEEGIE GO WEEGIE GO WEEGIE GO WEEGIE YEAH YEAH... SORRY JUST GOT PUMPED.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
YEAH YEAH EAT IT CHUCK NORRIS NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH LUIGI! HAHA AND MARIO YOU READ MY MIND GO GET HER LUIGI!YEAH YEAH YEAH SORRY JUST GOT REALLY PUMPED HEH HEH GO WEEGIE GO WEEGIE GO WEEGIE GO WEEGIE YEAH BOY!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
FINALLY SOME DAISY AND LUIGI! JUST WHAT I WANTED! THIS BETTER TURN OUT GOOD OH YEAH LET ME GUESS CHUCK NORRIS IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
NO! NO! NO! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I DIDN'T COME THIS FAR FOR WALUIGIXDAISY I CAME HERE FOR LUIGIXDAISY!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
GOOD JOB CHUCK NORRIS HAD TO GO AND MESS EVERYTHING UP! one thing that was hilarious was when daisy thought luigi was a tanooki
Guest chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
waluigi SHUT UP! oh and i hope that peasly doesn't get daisy and luigi does. luigi's life does saves a princess and her husband and still gets no appreciation thats just pathetic seriously
spatterson chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Man, Thorne was such a bitch! I swear! Doing what he did to Luigi, without realizing that he's one of Daisy's friends, not a strange man! Luigi is also a hero!
Kit-Kat-Meow chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh my gosh it's 11 already XD stayed up finishing this story. AMAZING :D I fangirled a lot in the inside. Keep up the great work :P