Reviews for Maintenance
Zoraya Windwalker chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
*lol*. "It was all Simons fault".
When in doubt, blaim your siblings. Works like a charm. This is hilarious!
Milly616 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
OMG. I love this. Fantasticly written and wonderfully smutty. Funny as shit too! I particularly enjoyed The Rocket bit. All in all I've loved all three chapters! More?
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Oh...my...God...to be Jayne right now would be epitome of heavenly and the level of jealousy I feel is indescribable! Awesome work, curi!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Well...I guess that's one way of conveying one's feelings for someone, though I gotta say Jayne's in fine form here ;D
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh my...I gotta that was quite the embarrassing situation for BOTH River and Jayne, if only for the fact River's gonna be partaking in some sexual pleasure based on her crewmates's deity-blessed attributes ;D

Leave it up to Jayne though to get drunk enough he'd be willing to let his sister make a cast of his John Thomas! Bet he's gonna control his intake around any family members in the future, huh?

:P
Julienne chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
"Top 3 wasn’t exactly number one, now was it?" Hehe, so little sister!

Gotta laugh at the Jayne-shaped vibe. Nice story!
spaci1 chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Me: (looking between the Rocket and Jayne) So you're saying that you (points at Jayne) have this (points at The Rocket) in your pants? (points at his groin)

Jayne: (nods) Well 'sides from the vibratin' and 'ttachments, yeah. That's all me. (smirk)

Me: (looks back and forwth again... tosses The Rocket over her shoulder and jumps him)

lol Can't help it. Love this story. And I don't think Jayne's got anything to worry about. There are just somethings a dildo just can't do and I can think of a few things that Jayne would do automoticly that you'd have to ask a compainion to. I'd choose him over any toy or man-whore anyday!

Spaci
starbelow chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Awesome story! I loved it. It was totally great! I like this side of River :)
homeric chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Lol, this is great! Poor Jane - River really confuses him doesn't she? I loved your characterisations - they really bring this fic to life.
debbieja chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
Poor Jayne seemed all kinds of confused about what was going on with River. You have to love that the "crazy" girl was able to get him to see the reality of the situation. How adorable was his happiness that the only thing that had been inside her was modled of his man parts?

debbieja chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
So it seems Jayne is more aware of his feelings for River than she'd let herself admit. Have to love how worried he was about her, and his attempts to intimidate Inara for information about her. Guess all those excuses he had for why he couldn't be with her didn't matter as much once he found her with the "man whore"

debbieja chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
so the toy River picked out was based on Jayne. That's telling. Loved the humor in this and how River seemed clueless to the fact that her body was reacting so strongly because she likes Jayne. You have to appreciate her going to pick out a toy with a companion...you know you're going to get quality that way

Raquel chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Loved the story. Is there hope for more?
Gem588 chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
I'm never going to be able to think of Jayne's "man-parts" - and I do think about them with embarrassing regularity - again without a mental diversion over to the Rocket! So funny, and sweet, and hot.
AmeliaViolet chapter 3 . 2/9/2007