Reviews for Titanic
KryssieTheFishie chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This would have been a better story if you had used original ideas. All you did was change names. I just hope my version of a Han and Leia/ Titanic Fanfic gets better reviews.
Sidekickwannabe chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
All you've done is change some names and Lucas'd the lingo. It's the same bloody story almost verbatim. Since when did original ideas become so hard to come by?
Palmer4President chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
I like this! What an interesting crossover idea! I never thought of it, but these characters really work as the characters of Titanic. Nice job! My only complaint is that this means that Han has to die. :( Still, good story, and I hope you update this!
PorcelainHeart94 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
I love this! I really like the fact that even though Han's kinda being Jack, he's still his lovable scoundrel self. :D AMAZING!

One thing, I kinda wish it were Leia's adoptive mother (instead of Padme, whom I love), and it was someone like Prince Isolder, instead of Bail. (It's a tad creepy that her would-be adoptive FATHER is her fiance).

But still, it's great!
anonymous chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
please update please...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
I love this story and your doing a great job

BUT WHHY WHY WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KILL HAN SOLO?

CrystalSkywalker chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
i live your Story! please keep updating! i also think that the character situation is a little confusing. but besides that great job!
june88 chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
like your story! hope you update soon, please.
ZekksGoddess chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
This is one of the most entertaining crossover ideas I've stumbled on in some time. More soon?
Lelila Solo chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Interesting, I'm totally confused with the whole character thing, but I'm sure it will play out. Keep it coming, I've never seen the movie Titanic, so that could be why I'm confused, but this is interesting all the same.
Lelila Solo chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
sounds interesting, i'd like to see where this goes