Reviews for Just Too Simple
ohyeahhhh chapter 8 . 4/13
You have to reaaally update! Your fanfic is absolutely wonderful! I just love James and Lily in here! Pleaaaaaaassssseeeee update!
siriuslyjames chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I know ive reviewed your story before..

But i love it :)

I just hope you'll update soon
siriuslyjames chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
hey...i loved this story

but i really wish u would complete it
disgirl0 chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
i know its been a really really long time since you have last updated this story, but please, please, please update it! i really want to know what's going to happen. and i love your writing so much! i dont know if you have abandoned it, but if you have, then please find it in you finish it, or at least tell me what happens! i really do want to know and i love your characters so much, especially james! hes just so lovely and i hope that he tells lily soon and i hope shes not mad at him!
ranga chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
hey i really love your story. i love post hogwarts stories, cause hogwarts stories are quite cliche. but this is awesome! im kinda getting addicted so an update would be great. wink wink oxox
zuska1985 chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
Glad to see you updated this one recently. It is very interesting . I like the concept, not sure how they could have gone to the same school and not known each other. Definately looking forward to the next update.
thestoicwarrior chapter 8 . 12/24/2007
aww you've got me in love with james

even if he is a lying bastard.

it's all in good intentions.

please update soon

thestoicwarrior
shetlandlace chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
I just found this, and think it's really a fun story. Wonder what will happen when Lily discovers who James really is!
Queenofrootloops chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Love it!

Please keep updating! :-)
Erin chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
so it's been such a long time since i read this and i had to go back a read a little, but i really did like this chapter when i found out what actually was happening.. ;) just teasing you. i really do like this story! your an amzing writer and i hope you update soon!

vintage_bluejeans
cosmopolitan chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
greta job, dont hav much time for a logn review, but i can say that i cant wait for all of it to unravel!
thestralwhisperer chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
lovely chapter
padfootloose chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
It's awesome! Keep updating! This is the first time I found an AU I actually really like!
brokenblackangel chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Glad to see you updated. I do enjoy this development, I only hope we will be able to experience more of your fantastic writing soon.

Happy Christmas to you too.
BlackBells chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
I only just started reading it. I don't know what it is exactly, but I LOVE it! maybe because its not rushed, you seem to be going at a nice pace with just the right amount of 'action' as i like to term it. and I love the James in this, how he doesnt act like a big-headed jerk 99 per cent of the time. ah but seriously if you update i promise to review every single chapter! just a suggestion, I'd love to see more of the marauders, cos they rock my socks, but fantastic fic so far, definitely looking forward to more! merry christmas to you too!