Reviews for The Dance of the Firefly
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 9 . 3/21
Ooohh...Kenshin won't like it when he sees Kaoru is gone...
Please continue it!
orchid14 chapter 9 . 3/15
I'm very happy you decided to update the story, despite the slow pace. The story is enticing and I'm falling in love with it. Can't wait to see the next installment! I feel bad for the innkeeper lady... The Shinsengumi are gonna kill her! I'm worried about Kenshin as well. Please come back soon, Kenshin!
orchid14 chapter 4 . 3/14
Great story! Quite a shock to see Koshijirou be such a dick, but it worked out.
Oh no! So when Kenshin comes back, he'll think she ran away?
I like the development happening between Kenshin and Kaoru ) and you've incorporated Enishi as a nice guy, which is definitely a nice new addition. This is an awesome story! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you pick it up again soon
Wildrider chapter 9 . 1/16
OMG what next? Keep 'em comin'!
sulou chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
I love this story so much! I know you have several RK stories going, so I will look forward to any updates. :)

Happy New Year
sulou
kenkaofan chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
oh my god!what will happen to kaoru? after all kenshin isn't by her side
please update soon, its getting exciting
teshichan chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
I'm a little spoiled since I got to read all 9 chapters at once. But maaaaaan i sure hope you update soon! I love how Kenshin just had to worry in chapter 8 for Kaoru leaving him. Love how their relationship progessed as well.

I look forward to reading more Saito and Kaoru confrontations. And let's not forget Enishi! Hope you update soon!
CharmedBooklett chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
First, let me say thar you have an AMAZING story hoing on here with a unique concept. You have beautiful writing which creates an immersive read. I do hope you finnish it but don't rush, you've created a fine exciting story and it wouldn't do it justice if you just flew through. Even if it isn't said much this fic is inspiring and you've managed to make the characters 3-dimensional.

Hope to read another chapter soon!
miralyn chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Glad to see you're writing again - I look forward to reading what's next! Keep up the good work!
Saris Yui chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
oh no kaoru's in trouble! where are you kenshin?
Saki-Hime chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
Really hope Kenshin finds her before they do. Very good, can't wait for more, update soon.
Saki-Hime chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Saito has very good instincts. Very good.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Wow I just started reading this and I am so excited
Am chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Ack! You updated! :D I can see where you're coming from it's like me and my procrastination ...if I'm on a roll nd I don't keep going I stop nd the next time I pick it up again or attempt to finish it might be a few years down the road! To the story now though...Sailo sure has a keen eye but of course one wouldn't expect anything less from the captain. Wonder what KENSHIN is going to think when he comes back..I do enjoy that kaoru