Reviews for The Dance of the Firefly
Quizitive chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
Hope you are well, I don't know if you are planning on finishing this fic but I found it again and reread it again. It's such a fun and original premises for a story and the development of character and story are just so well written. I just wanted to drop a line not to pester but to let you know I'm still very much so a fan :) happy writing wherever you are _
kenkao4ever chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
Omg pls continue, i want to know what will happen to kaoru and i want to see kenshin and kaoru together again. Damn that saito -.-
kenkao4ever chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
Awww their conversation at the end is so cute : love the last scene where kenshin shared his warmth with kaoru *so sweet* :)))
kenkao4ever chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
That was intense. Hmmm i'm guessing enishi must be the spy supposed to help kenshin? ...Or not? In kaoru's condition, it's best that she goes with kenshin than remain with her father actually xD.
kenkao4ever chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Omg a perv kenshin/battousai is so hot lol. But seriously, i love the start of your fic, okay i'm gonna read all of this :) poor kaoru-chan thou, her stepfather is an evil man :( kenshin's lust for kaoru here is so palpable xD
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
So cool, you should definitely continue this one...
Wanderer chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
This is soo good! I am like on the edge o my seat in suspense. Will Kaoru come back? What will Kenshin do when he finds her gone? Will Kaoru come back? (of course she would, wouldn't want to break her promise right?) *wiggles eyebrows. Please update and finish. Please. I think I would die from the suspense. THANK YOU!
Kinsutenekochan chapter 9 . 7/6/2015
I just stumbled upon this and I am really enjoying it, please keep it up! I especially like how you have done kenshin. Great job and Thank you!
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
Ooohh...Kenshin won't like it when he sees Kaoru is gone...
Please continue it!
orchid14 chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
I'm very happy you decided to update the story, despite the slow pace. The story is enticing and I'm falling in love with it. Can't wait to see the next installment! I feel bad for the innkeeper lady... The Shinsengumi are gonna kill her! I'm worried about Kenshin as well. Please come back soon, Kenshin!
orchid14 chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
Great story! Quite a shock to see Koshijirou be such a dick, but it worked out.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
Oh no! So when Kenshin comes back, he'll think she ran away?
I like the development happening between Kenshin and Kaoru ) and you've incorporated Enishi as a nice guy, which is definitely a nice new addition. This is an awesome story! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you pick it up again soon
Wildrider chapter 9 . 1/16/2015
OMG what next? Keep 'em comin'!
sulou chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
I love this story so much! I know you have several RK stories going, so I will look forward to any updates. :)

Happy New Year
sulou
kenkaofan chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
oh my god!what will happen to kaoru? after all kenshin isn't by her side
please update soon, its getting exciting