Reviews for The Ministry's Case
minna.bird chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
This story was *brilliant*. Like I said in my review to your other story, it could be canon in either world. I'm also still impressed by your ability to make it sound like a real Sherlock Holmes story - you got the tone just right. And I laughed out loud at the bit in chapter three when Holmes explained his deduction about a friend in need of a drink and then basically added, "Oh, and I saw him out the window." Just...you have no idea how much this story warmed my geeky heart.
Carriewhowasreading chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Don't stop now! this is by far 1 of the most enjoyable crossovers i have yet to encounter. Bravo!
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Nice job blending the two verses. I liked the note about the blood-magic- it was a fitting detail.
A.K.Rai chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
Very good! I have never seen a SH cross-over before this was the first, and it is very impressive!
Maria chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
I haven't read much Sherlock Holmes, but even with as little knowledge of it as I have, I can see that you've captured the atmosphere and writing style completely. Very impressive! :-)
Susicar chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
Well done the end, too. The case is interesting, and a bit angst. Congratulations, i hope you write more fics soon.
RL chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
This was great. You should write one about how the ministry feels about Holmes "Death"
Susicar chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I liked your fic, although I do not read Harry Potter, is well written, and Holmes and Watson are credibles and in character.