Reviews for Cold Morning
d.sexton chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
I think Daniel was judged kind of hard since he was first to trust and accept Vala . I just cant see Daniel calling Vala a tease , since Vala had flirted with him since promethiouse .It would have been very hard on him to see the look of fear from Vala . But if Vala had been raped multiple times by those three guys she really did need as much compassion as she could get and Tealc did give those guys the trip they deserved . What kind of empowerment does a sick mind get out of raping a woman ? I don't think Vala needed to be tortured by listening to them brag about what they did to her . A woman should never feel she bears any responsibility for her own rape , but it would have been hard for her to hear comments while being raped however they were misinterpreted that had been originated by her friends thinking her friends were involved in the rape or her friends comments had been overheard by the rapists . no matter what Vala was really put through a mind bending physically torturing experience !
1477166 chapter 16 . 3/10/2008
FAR OUT THOSE OFFICERS ARE SUCH IDIOTS! dude that got me seriously pissed. But still I loved the story and the Vala/Sam friendship :)
Fiera Sabre chapter 16 . 6/1/2007
Wow... This was an awesome story, and I regeret that it took me so long to find it! There's wonderful depth to this story, and I was sad that I had reached the end of the story. It was amazing, from start to finish, and I truly enjoyed reading this.
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
going good
scarletwitch0 chapter 16 . 2/9/2007
That was nice. I miss Jack, though. I know, I know. Not every story has to have him in it. This is not a Jack and Sam site. It's Stargate! (smile). Looking foward to the next story of yours.
wej chapter 15 . 2/8/2007
You have done great with the Sam&Vala freindship. The Teal'c&Vala I love. I do hope Vala ends up with Cam, I think he understands her more than the rest except for Teal'c.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 15 . 2/8/2007
I gues the punishment fit the crime in this instance!I'm surprised that Tael'c didn't rough them up a bit before they left! Is this the end or are you going to wrap it up w/ a few more chaopters?
AT Fan chapter 15 . 2/8/2007
great revenge its' sad there are men who think like that about women in the military but true. Update soon. so loved the part where Vala kicked their asses you go girl.
acer-sigma chapter 13 . 2/8/2007
Just came across the story, its good to see a Sam/Vala friendship storyline, something that is lacking in the show. One thing I noticed is that you tend to refer to SG1 as the organization. SG1 is a gate team, whereas SGC refers to the orgaization as a whole.
Susan the Tartan Turtle chapter 15 . 2/8/2007
If we could only do that to rapists. In the UK they get off with a slap on the wrist and a couple of years in prison. A stay on a very, very cold planet sounds perfect.
rygelrocks chapter 13 . 2/7/2007
I think your best chapter so far. Sorry that the story is almost over. Great job.
QuasiOuster chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
It's good to see Vala getting a little better and opening up. Poor thing. I'm anxious to find out who's behind the attack-and how badly they're going to be punished. Something tells me it's going to get ugly. Keep up the good work!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
O. IT NOW!Did Dan &Cam REALLY say those things or were they JUST misunderstood!I HIGHLY DOUBT that it was on purpose! MORE PLEASE!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
I HAVE AN EXTREMLY HARD TIME IMAGING THAT DAN &CAM COULD BE BEHIND THE RAPE ON VALA!THER HAS TO BE ANOTHER EXPLAINATION!
rygelrocks chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
enjoying your daily updates. This is a really worthwhile story. Thanks