Reviews for Dangerous enemies
skele-gro chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I've never gone too far into the series but I assume this would be before Ichigo came along?
silver-moon-sapphire-sky chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I totally agree with Kaien- but I loved Mayuri getting what was coming to him!

Great fic- I hope you write more fics!
Ruthaer chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Hehe, this story was great!You managed to keep them all in is definetly one of the best captains, but I really like Shunsui as you for this wonderfull story, and I hope you will write many more!
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
‘You’re pushing your luck, Mayuri,’ he said softly.

I love that line, because I can imagine that if Ukitake said something like that, he'd be pretty dangerous. With as calm and fatherly as he usually is, imagining him coldly, calmly angry is just awesome. I love Kaien's line at the end! I also like Gin's - so very in-character! I promised myself I wouldn't bother you with endless amounts of reviews, but I couldn't help reviewing... Sorry if I'm being a bother.

-Alaena
ojuzu chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Ah Kaien, how very true. *laughs* Thanks!

Lilz
PilotDante chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I love this! one of the best Bleach fics I know...
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Woot woot Yay yay we finally see the powers of the two greatest captains...against that vile android too ;P

Great story as always.
Feafea chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
hahaz.. i loved the ending! wish you could have elobrated more on the fight though.. hehez.. thanks for sharing!
Ceretis Paribus chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I LOVE YOU! Ukitake AND Shunsui in action... what could be better? I certainly wouldn't mind if you wrote more of that!

More Ukitake action, if you please:)
Infatuationbl chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I loved the fight scene!

although, would Zaraki be concerned if Shunsui and Ukitake were going to kill Mayuri?
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
that was awsome...the flowers ugh funny dude
Essenze chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
It's official: Jyuu and Shun totally rock. Then again, that's never really been questioned- it's an unwritten rule.

*fans herself* I LOVED everyones reactions to the fight. I think it's safe to say that No One will ever doubt those two again (you have to love how even -Aizen- and -Gin- were shocked by it). And Kaiens line at the very end was priceless .

Totally worthwhile.

Luv,

~Essy
The-Black-Wrath-Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
lol.I love your storys they rock! Thank you and I cant wait for the next story of yours im gong to read. Well I mite just read this one again. Thank you again and your right no one mess with Shun and

Sam
arkynox chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
WOW _

I always did love them! Good work!
wanderinglostsoul chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Hey! Thanks so much you just made my day! :)Haha I'm a loyal Ukitake reader so I come back almost everyday to check if anyone writes about him but each time I just get more and more disappointed...:( But I'm really really really glad you wrote this and I really liked the way you depicted him, swift and sharp, and his powers are just as I imagined them to be!Oh gosh haha he's so col! Do you think he'd be able to defeat Bya-kun as well? I like the theory that since he's his senpai he might have taught him some skills haha :p