Reviews for Homo Homini Lupus
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was so interesting! A great point of view!
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
ugh, that's horrible! Well, actually, it was quite good, but... wow, that's terribly beastly, I can't believe... well, actually I can, bt STILL! *shudders*

God job!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
No kidding: it's obvious.

Of course, Fenrir is just as bad. Or have you forgotten the Fenris Wolf?
Viktoria chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Absolutely love this fic- The character was bit unexpected deffinately
Cynicism and Happiness chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
you could have done a little more with it, but it's still pretty cool.
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Augh!

Started out so innocently, then halfway down, I began to think, "Wait... is this Greyback?" Brilliant job, make such a monster seem so normal initially.

Is this deliberately AU? (I know you've done that in some of your other stories). I believe in HBP, Lupin comments that Greyback bit him because he was seeking revenge on Lupin's father.

Nicely down, very compact, good developement in a short amount of space.
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This is a perfect little gem of a story, beautifully written and consistent with the character of Fenrir and his ideas of "fun". (And I've made it canon in my head; Mr Lupin saw the unsavoury-looking stranger hanging around near his home, and confronted him. Afterwards he thought that was the reason his son had been bitten, and Greyback let him think that. But really it was just Fate, with a little help from a friend...)
saltandpepper15 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Yeah it did seem like fate with the fact Remus Lupin had such a name that fit in the the werewolf part.
Gainel chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I love your Fenrir. I really do.

I never thought of him, ever, as to randomly attack people, but this hadn't ever occured to me.

Great. )
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Doing something from Fenrir's perspective is nteresting, and you did a good job, though Fenrir bit Remus because he was offended by his father.
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
At the begining I could swear that it was Remus and then I descover that it was Fenir. And he likes children! Yeah right. Maybe as a sandwich with chips. This guy is sick...
fledge chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
An extremely little piece of subtle creepy horror. Extremely clever how the idyllic morning scene gradually changes into darkness to end in this horrific cynical climax - Fun, indeed! It's also typical that he finds thrill in the "hunt" for a helpless little boy... Good title, too.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
"Night's" hunting...Can't give real criticism on such a succinct piece.

Was it intended to be humorous?
Possum132 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Deliciously nasty! I have to admire such nastiness. Nice little reference to the Grindylow.
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Wow, nice idea, I like it! At the beginning I was thinking "Huh, wait, is this Lupin? That makes no sense!" then I realised it was Fenrir :)

It's not quite canon, 'cause Lupin mentioned that he was bitten because his father had offended Greyback somehow. Still, I am perfectly prepared to ignore that for the sake of this story, because I like the idea that it was his name that brought Fenrir on his trail.

I also liked the Grindylow larvae, that was a cool idea, also it shows Lupin's love of wild things from such a young age.

Fenrir's mind is quite a creepy place to delve into!

Nice work!