Reviews for Enemy of My Enemy
rokingthehouse chapter 5 . 3/23
This is really interesting.
LakeLily chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Wow! The cliffhanger, while infuriating, really make the story more interesting. Keep going! WOOO! Love to all things SasuSaku!
saku642734 chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
very awesome story! loved it very much :)
Kiko12350 chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Wow sakura's popular. Seems like everyone wants her.
Rin?! I thought it was konan?!
Xxreverie chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
Everyone in the world NEEDS to read this story! I glued my face to the screen! I'm real picky on how Sasuke is portrayed and even though I would have liked him to be a bit more bad boy, he was smexy enough. Great creative story! I loved it!
Rei chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
Really good, there should be a sequel! what happens to Kabuto! What happened to Sasuke and Sakura?
psycholullaby337 chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
more please i love your story
sakura.souen chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
yet another one of your stories that i have read and loved! your ideas are so good! i simply love your stories!
sakura1 chapter 18 . 9/21/2012
THAT...WAS AWESOME!
Purcillurs chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is REALLY good. Very original!:D
X Mika-Chan X chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
I love this story, the personalites of the characters were perfect )
PerseveringDream chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
Okay! Well, inall honesty, I though you story was PERFECT! It's everything I have ever wanted in a fanfiction! It was sooooooo AWSOME! At the end I was about to skip out on it and just quit reading this story all-together. I REALLY thought you were about to have Sasuke kill Sakura. I HATE stories like that! Like, I read this one series- a Sasusaku- where Sakura and Sasuke go through all this crap together, but then- OUT OF NOWHERE- she decides to leave the village for a few years and when she comes back, Sasuke's married! Then, she is taken by the Akatsuki and kills herself along with the other members so that Konoha was safe! I was like, 'Dude WTF!'

It was so sad... I think it was called Heart of the Cherry Blossom. But, I can't stand stories like that! Anyways, the story was uber awesome, and I definately like subtle Sasusaku moments!
Aristocrate chapter 18 . 7/14/2011
Wow you're really a genius.

Great job,ya know?I'd like if you could be on kishomoto's place and make a sooooo long wished beautifull Itachi,here he wasnt the hero who saved Konoha from Uchihas power...anyways,Uchiha brothers are my favs.

And Kisame couldn't have killed him...he loved him xD

I liked the way how Sasuke was in this story and I just hope that he cuted his bonds only for not beeing hurted again.

It could have been a better way for Naruto to end on orochimaru's death and to bring /somehow\ Sasuke back,but no...Kishi decided to make a little fun on Sasuke's being.

At all,there will be a happy end..yay.

Greetings and good luck:3
zunaira ghazal chapter 18 . 5/1/2011
hmm, over all it was good, but i think it needed more romance.
Kyo12591 chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
Well I have to say this was well worth all the trouble it was reading it lol, darn fanfic took like half an hour to upload these darn chapters to read lol.

I really enjoyed it though thank you very much for writing such a story it sort of warmed the heart, It is a way i would have liked Naruto to really end even if it didn't solve the 'Tobi' problem or Kabuto or the such but it would be a good way for the story to end with Sakura and Sasuke together at least in this way. I enjoyed how you proved how Strong Sakura is.

I also enjoyed that minuscule SakuKakashi moment It was cute. And Sasuke's jealous already lol. I would have loved to see how shocked Naruto would have been seeing Sasuke and Sakura together but knowing Naruto he might have just smiled. By the way where the heck was Sai in all of this?

Kyo