Reviews for Traditions
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 1 . 7/14
Yeah, I think I'd rather be a Hufflepuff...
xBud chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Something like this was what I had expected going to Harry Potter.
May a Chance chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I like this story but it scares the crap outa me.
TheGoldman chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Meanwhile, the Hufflepuffs were brutally murdering all but one of their first years, and forcing that first year to split his soul into ten pieces, before animating all of the parts of his soul to replace his slain schoolmates ...
furface294 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
HAZING IS A FORM OF BULLYING! If this is what is meant by "Traditions" then Traditions should be tossed out with the trash!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Good one.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
The goal of portraying hazing certainly was successfully executed, except we didn't see a Hufflepuff example?

Thanks for posting.
James018 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very good. I notice the absence of Hufflepuff traditions. I would guess that was deliberate?
X-elemental chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Did you just leave Hufflepuff out and give their traits to Gryffindor?
Thaumologist chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Loved this. I was however, expecting (the entire way through) it to end on "Welcome to house hufflepuff, now then - finish these hot chocolates, and off to bed"
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I think that I'm scared of Hogwarts now! I don't want to go there anymore! But, I do have a question. What do the Hufflepuffs do?
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I'm very tempted to do a short oneshot based off this story, only that I add death to it, i.e. what would happen if the "terrified and frightened" first years whom been "hazed" by the upperclassmen decided they didn't like what had happened and commit suicide?

That'd be something interesting and equally depressing to read. But, I can see the suicides happening only to the muggleborn first years in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw since Slytherin generally keeps all purebloods.
Uzumaki Kame-chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
What about the Puffs - ?
May Eve chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This is absolutely fascinating. Very well done! Though now I'm curious, what about the Hufflepuffs? No indoctrinations for the house of the loyal and hard-working?
voider chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
What about the uber-evil Hufflepuff house?