Reviews for Past Is Not Yet Forgotten
AG313 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
UPDATE!
SunsetOfForever22 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
LOL I have stories from 2007 I still have to update too... haha either way this is very good and I hope you update sometime when something comes to ya :P. Good job.
Squelf chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
This is pretty good. Ive always imagined what happens at the end of this movie. its one of my favorate movies of all time... hope you publish more soon D
purered chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I wanna know more!

the suspense is killing me!
Boberick chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Not bad. :)
the sober irishwoman chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
i like the update. hope to see more on the way!
canuck17 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
liking it. update soon:D
Twilight Power chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
I still want you to continue writing this, but I didn't like the begining. Here's how I would've written it, if you're intrested.

'He got up and trudged over to the door and pulled it open. He stood in shock at what… Rather, who stood in front of him. She was here. Here. He hair tied back tightly and in sweats and a t-shirt, looking as if she hadn’t had any sleep in a few weeks.

“Hi, I’m Kayliegh, but I think you already know that,” she told him as he kept the door opened. “Now, what I don’t know is who you are.”

“I’m Evan. How’d you find me, Kay?” he asked her, scared as to why Kayliegh knew his name.

“A whole lot of research,” she told him. “Now, I have some questions for you, and I am not leaving until they are answered.”

Evan couldn't take it anymore. He tried to close the door on her but she jammed her foot in the doorway and stuck her head in the crack of the door. He saw that she wasn't going to go that easily. He opened the door fully, gesturing his arm as a sign that it was okay to come in. When she had made her way in he said in a polite manner, “What do you want?”

“How do you know me? And, how do I know you?” she asked, adding the second part as a last minute thing.

“We met at a birthday party when we were kids,” he answered simply but uneasy.

“You threatened me and my family, correct?” she continued and he nodded. “Why?”

Evan was now more uncertain than before. “It was in your best interest.”

“So I wouldn’t kill myself when I got older, or get blown up by a dynamite?” she leaned forward, gauging his reaction.

“H-How?” he stuttered out, not being able to finish the sentence. She shouldn’t be able to remember it. Any of it. Every other time he’d gone and changed anything, he was the only one to remember it. So, how had she?'

But, that's just my opinion. It just seems better. Remember, I still want you to continue.
boogotu chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Love it plz continue
boogotu chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
i like where this is going :)
Trece chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Continue it's a cool fic

hope you update soon.
Twilight Power chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Well, looks like Kayleigh looks like she kinda remembers bits and pieces of her "past lives." I say you should continue this. That way everyone else of his friends and family would kinda recall everything like Kayleigh. And you could explain how everyone kinda recalls everything.. I forgot that because Evan changed time he prevented his father's death. I beg of you! PLEASE CONTINUE!
emopup8 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
i say you continue its good and i wasnt overly crazy bout the movie. altho i liked # 1 better then the 2nd one
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This is really good... the sadness is like, perfectly written. Butterfly Effect is a really sad movie in my point of view, anyway...
the sober irishwoman chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
i like it. i think you should continue.