Reviews for Broken Hallelujah
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Sad. :( I wrote a poem for this episode! :o Gotta find it~
2merryann chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I'm catching up and re-reading some of your older stuff. I watched 33 Bullets on A&E today. Twice. Finding this now is perfect, Thank you!
balmgilead chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Really nice! I hope you will write more in this genre!
deal4321 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I would love to see this happen on the show. Very poignant! Loved it!
Eireish chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Love the song!

Ouch! "They are putting all their hopes and dreams for her in the ground with her body." Also, I agree, funerals should be private... no matter how many people are there.

In your wonderful words, you have captured the same feelings I had at the end of 33 Bullets. I guess I should have anticipated that you would.
AJeff chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Beautifully written. Thanks for sharing.
theotherjordan chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Ah, Nyn. There's only one word to describe your handling of this, and that's "graceful". I have no criticism for you - what you do with words is nothing short of artwork. The aching silences, the knowing undertone, the almost greedy desperation of grief...thank you so much.
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
This was beautiful. I really loved the way you painted their grief and this new point in their relationship. I have a feeling the writers on the show won't be so poignant. I'm sorry I haven't been reading your other stories. I keep meaning to, but I have so much going on, I just haven't had time. Hopefully after this week. It was perfect, I really enjoyed this story.
Killer Mike's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
this is truly a breath of fresh air. out of all the sx6 stories I've read, this is is my fav. keep it up...you're good
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I'll bet this was a good catharsis, right Nyn?

I'm glad you wrote this. Bittersweet, comfortable. WJ honoring dead friends(and family). Bravo.
Shimigirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
WOW! that was great! I was upset by lu's death just when i was acutally started to like her they kill her off!
snuffernosegary5 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Nyn, how can you create a work of art a mere day after an episode airs? I just... I want... you see... you captured the moment. I'm stunned by how perfectly it fits; in fact I'm speechless. Thank you very, very much for this wordpicture.
jmkw chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
“I know, Woody,” I tell him, pulling away, leading him across a threshold we’ll never cross again."

I'm in love with this line.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
WOW! the pain that radiates through this story. After watching the end of the show, I wondered about Jordan's guilt. She was the one that insisted the evidence was still in the alley, and her "Frenemy" went to prove/disprove her theory.

Glad to see someone else saw that also.
lbcjfan chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
This is how the opening scene of the next episode should be!Liked it a lot.