Reviews for Divergence
jaclynkaileigh chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
I love this story, I have read it once before actually. I always wish that you would do an Epilogue because even though this is a happy ending I do find myself wondering if they ever bridge the gap between them. Great job.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
So good and so sad and so everything. Excellent story. First other girl character I haven't hated lol.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Dang I wonder if she will pierce them. ..I was like Holt shit for a few seconds thinking it was a didn't jewelry box.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Yea! That was awesome. I have for making the right decision and trusting her and then laying those sweet moves on her!boom lol.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Oh snap! I'm freaking out can't wait for the next chapter!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
I think Ed is about to see how real fate is and Ican't wait to be front row for it!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
What a great story so far! I always love post CoS stories even though they generally burn me in the end. Glad he has developed an appreciation for Winry's trade.
Glades of Grey chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
Wow, this was amazing! I really appreciated this piece-not to mention was very impressed- as it was very well written, well thought out-gosh darn it it was just plain awesome. Great job!
hakuna177 chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
Oh man this little piece of masterpiece truly made my day. I love the flow of the entire story and the development of their relationship. Al's totally adorable as always D and I really came to like your version Sara!

Some early chapters (sorry I didn't review earlier..) were really touching and just heart-wrenching and I love how you ended everything from Sara's POV with a bittersweet note TT

Gah sorry I'm really incoherent when expressing myself so... yeah, just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading this and thank you so much for writing this! And oh yeah, all the little historical references at the end of each chapter added this sense of realism to every chapter so great job with all that! Loved it!

PrincessLazyPants chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
I think I'm going to cry at how wonderfully awesome this story is. It is the most well written, researched, purely mezmerizing story I've ever read. It still pains me knowing that the other Winry is out there somewhere, but I'm just going to have to be like the brothers and believe she is happy, right?

Once again, I'd just like to say that this is an absolutely amazing story, and I hope you continue to write stories as well as this.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Wow, only chapter two and I'm finding myself tearing up from your wonderful piece of writing! I adored the descriptions which described Ed's feelings during his realization that Winry loved him. You're an amazing author! I can't wait to read the rest
Taiora Freak chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
I'm jealous of this, it's absolutely amazing! I want to be able to write as well as you! This is going straight to my favorite list and if I was able to give stars you would have gotten them all.

The historical references at the bottom really made the story a whole lot deeper and more fabulous to read. You must have really enjoyed writing this by the look of work you done before writing and it made your story brilliant and it was like reading something that could have happen in the 1930s. It fits reality really well and you should write more fics like this.

You really know how to use the English language to its fully potential!

One more thing I like to say; this is definitely a masterpiece written by an excellent author, you should be proud of yourself for making this story so marvelous!

Thank you for such a heartwarming yet thought provoking story!
midnightwaters chapter 13 . 10/23/2009
Wow this an amazing story. I love how you made it so realistic-I can definitely imagine this happening after the movie. The last chapter just tore my heart out.
issamalv chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
I just read your story today, and I had to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Your style is great, the characters well developed and the situations believable. The research that you did really added to the story. It's nice to come across a story so well planned and thought.

Congratulations again for your story. Great work!
Nichokiu chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
Most definitely a masterpiece, written by a true and professional author! This fanfic was really beautifully written, and I must give a standing ovation on this brilliant read I only found today. The descriptive language used throughout your fanfic was truly spectacular, and I couldn't help but really marvel on how you used the English language so well to describe the many aspects in your story. It also gave such a heartwarming yet nostalgic feel to the story, and firmly placed it in its 1930s setting.

The story was truly stunning, and the characters so very well developed. Lyra you are truly a professional author, and you have every right to be proud of this most wonderfully heart warming and thought provoking story with such a nostalgic feel to it. Thank you for an AWESOME read!