Reviews for Star Wars: Episode IV: She Lived?
KnucklesProtec1 chapter 17 . 8/21/2017
I know that this story was posted some time ago, but I just have to leave this here.

I love what you did with Han. For him to be ecstatic about Anakin is actually quite believable, since Anakin and Han were friends in Episode I. (Don't take my words too seriously, my memory of the prequels is a little hazy.) I at least know for a fact that Greedo (the bounty hunter) was in Episode I and was friends with Anakin. I love the story so far.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 26 . 9/29/2016
AH! Okay, a little jumpy at first. My knee-jerk reaction to Jar Jar is to be terrified at first, but I don't really mind him too much.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 24 . 9/29/2016
Aw, Sabe died :(. I like her.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 23 . 9/29/2016
OH! I want to see that argument! Having someone there who knows while Luke and Leia kiss will be priceless!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
Great first impression on future in-law Han - real smooth. Love that guy :).
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 17 . 9/29/2016
Someone: *mentions Anakin*
Han: *screams like a teenage girl*
This is awesome!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 16 . 9/29/2016
Whoa! Padme's gutsy!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
That was an AWESOME description of Vader's appearance. It really makes him seem inhuman.
Blue Eye Phantom chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Okay so I know this is a little late since you have already written the sequels, but I love the idea of having Padme alive...basically because I love Ani/Padme! Haha

But I have to comment on your writing. You switch from present tense to past tense quite often. And you use "said" for every piece of dialogue...even if someone is asking a question. It detracts from the story that I think is so interesting.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 27 . 1/24/2011
awsome story could totally see it as a movie
fanficritic chapter 27 . 9/28/2010
Loved it! I've always wondered what the Original Trilogy would have been like if Padme hadn't been killed off in III. I like how it follows the A New Hope so well, and you were able to fit Padme in perfectly!

Excellent story! Now I'm going to read Episode V!
tornadoblake2009 chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
cool chapter
KRB chapter 27 . 10/11/2009
I am so happy to finally find someone who knows that Padme did not die! Great job! I have been waiting years for this! GOD bless
onestepback chapter 27 . 4/7/2008
I absolutely love this story! Can't wait to see you write about the other episodes.
Space-Case-Writer13 chapter 28 . 7/15/2007
yeah this makes alot more sense now that I've read the first two love it