Reviews for As Yet Unwritten
toomanyshipsss chapter 7 . 8/26
I can't believe this you made me ship snape and sirius. They are so cute friends though!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 3 . 1/18
And there is the brilliant potion masters we all know and love!

To tell you the truth, I was highly disappointed that Severus did not like potions, even though I understand that he is in love with DADA. It still made me sad.

This is hilarious! I love sirius! He is undeniably sirius black, prankster galore, but he is also a total slytherin. It is so funny. Sev and sirius relationship is hilarious. They are friends, like really good ones, and I love how you portrayed them. So beautiful.

I am so glad I picked this! I was going to bed and I thought of sirius in Slytherin and I was really happy I found this. Severus is my favorite!
Ogrebear chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
Very amusing, crazy, fascinating, bonkers take on the 70's gen at Hogwarts!
Fataizi chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
Has it ended? It seems like a perfect ending, except the Sirius and Snape and Remus bit. I loved your Lily, wished you did something with Peter, Sirius the single best character along with Sev, Remus was adorable. Your writing was great and hilarious.
Fataizi chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
This story is amazing. Snape is good at DADA but not Potions for some reason. Sirius is a gem. I love their friendship.
Fataizi chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
Hilarious and really heart-warming.
2Lazy2Login chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
So crazily fascinating.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Oh, I'm so glad that misunderstanding was resolved before the chapter ended! The possible mess with Sirius and Remus does weigh on my mind though. The Felix sequence was really well written - you conveyed the mood of being amped on Felix really compellingly. A great chapter and a really great story. Would love to see more if you're ever so inclined! Thanks for posting :)
Cherry Seraphym chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Oh my God, confuddled Severus instinctively calling on Petunia to save Lily from her self - just perfect. And teehee that it effects a change on Tuney's opinion of him too! The scene at Spinner's End was really heart-wrenching, in just the right horrible-but-realistic way that hurts the most. This twist with Sirius being Head Boy (whaaaat?!) is nothing short of magical in its possibilities. Oh, and his letters! Awesome reading. And I'm reminded that I wanted to comment on Albus' shady use of legilmency on Severus a few chapters back boo to that, but I guess it moves the plot ahead.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Every time Severus and Sirius come within an inch of really falling out with each other but then somehow survive the tension and come back closer - it's happened more than once now, and it's exquisite every time. I'm imagining what it might've been like for Albus to be there for those confrontations, to see Severus out Remus and Sirius out of distemper and to see James reacting so badly - and then all that about the greater good! What a wonderfully weighted set of exchanges. And, oh, Severus' interaction with Remus the next day - just, awesome.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
I don't think I've ever read a more compelling Valentine's at Hogwarts scene. Really fun all round. Oh and the Veritaserum exchange is just brilliant, though I wish we had the specifics of Sev's remark :P
Cherry Seraphym chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Eeeee, so much good stuff in this chapter! And I'm reminded of the bit a few chapters ago about Sirius wanting to keep Remus as a pet - clever banter, then and now :P
Cherry Seraphym chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Oooh, what an excellent development that Sev and Lily are sharing the lab. I'm really interested in your version of Sirius' running away and the aftermath of that.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Well, that turned into a windfall for Lily. What an exciting twist to the usual run of events - I was in disbelief that you'd have it all as it was in the books when you'd made so many changes, but I'm definitely pleased by what you've done with the aftermath. A subtle point, the bit about his pants giving him away. Note-perfect conversation with Prefect Aubrey there at the end. And eep, what an ominous chapter ending!
Cherry Seraphym chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
An eventful chapter. I'm confused as to whether or not Sirius really doesn't know that Sev's not a pureblood. Nice to see Sev's total disinterest in death eating, though!