Reviews for Naming The Truth
kellie1999 chapter 32 . 8/11
That teaser is mentally torturing me so much, but that just shows how amazing of a writer you are. (No sarcasm is meant in this.)
anonymous chapter 32 . 8/8
Are you using this account anymore?
Please continue writing
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 32 . 5/10
Oh gods, this has been such a good fic! Thank you very much! Even if you never update, I really enjoyed reading it and I will surely read it again. Good luck with real life!
Hwaaaaaaa! I really enjoyed this story! I'm sad for Shinichi about him not being able to chase criminals down anymore, though... Even if it is safer for him to do things differently, lol. But you did an awesome job on this story! Not only are the characters' personalities spot on, the plot is VERY interesting, and has lots of detail. Its an awesome story~! (**) Though I'm really sad it hasn't been updated in years. Especially since it seems like you've abandoned it. ゚(゚Д゚)゚゚。 But I understand that writing can be hard and takes time. Thank you for taking the time and energy to write what you've written so far! (_)
shizu2 chapter 32 . 12/6/2015
So, I've read the comments before, I knew when I started to read this that it wouldn't be finished. I'm still glad I did, because this was really nice. Of course I'd love it if you finished it, but it's quite understandable that you probably won't. I wish you good luck with your life, and I wouldn't mind it if you gave me a reply just to tell me you're still somewhere there, hopefully cured, but I know that kind of things doesn't disappear like that. This story made me want to check your other works, so I will read your unfinished stories, even if I know I'll get frustrated lol. I love how you portray those two (shinichi and kaito), can't get enough of it lol. Anyway, your writing is beautiful, good job with it !
ascella star chapter 32 . 11/30/2015
Hey there!
I am not going to rant and whine about why you haven't updated in years, I have already read your note on your profile page and so I have no further comment about it.

I cannot say I know what are you going through, nor I can say that i hope you get better soon, I know that that is not something that is entirely in your hands, but what I can say is that k somehow correlate to you. I also use to use writing as a way to escape reality, so that I don't have to face real life or the many problems we could have... And also sometimes I didn't have the energy or the will to be anywhere near my writing...

So, what I could say is, I hope you find your footing and when you do, if you feel like you want to, I hope you update this wonderful story :)

Anyway, if you need to talk to someone feel free to write (here or tumblr) people says that sometimes it is easier to talk to a stranger, and my friends say that I am a good listener :)
mielshen chapter 32 . 11/16/2015
this is really good..
too bad this have to be stopped before kaito n shinichi dating each other
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2015
I'm really sad that we'll never see an end to this story. I hoped for so long that it hadn't been abandoned, but after three years, it's pretty clear it has. It's still one of my favorites, but it's frustrating that we will never get to see what happens.
cristallina chapter 32 . 10/31/2015
oh no~ this fic is really great, please don't abandon it!
Hebiaczek chapter 32 . 9/17/2015
This is extremly amusing to read~! But why isn't there more? Come on... Don't leave it on hiatus...
Sakura chapter 32 . 8/3/2015
Please continue this amazing story!
allietheepic7 chapter 32 . 7/24/2015
Are you ever going to update b/c this is really good and it needs to be finished.
Loner Kid chapter 32 . 6/20/2015
it's been 5 years...plz update, or say something to let us know you're still alive
Loner Kid chapter 30 . 6/20/2015