Reviews for Naming The Truth
comwiz chapter 32 . 6/6
Great story! Getting more and more interesting! Please tell me this story is not abandoned! It would be really sad if it was! Is there any chance at all that it might be continued in the future?
Huggani16 chapter 32 . 4/17
Oh come on! This was amazing! And I'm serious! Please I'm begging, please finish it as soon as possible!
Hey i luv ur fanfiction its awesome but can u pls update it soon?im waiting to read it ...
sehfi chapter 32 . 2/11
I've really enjoyed reading this! You do such a wonderful job with all the characters' personalities, and I always love a good sick!Shinichi fic :)
Emerald Time chapter 32 . 2/9
I hope you get that divine inspiration soon. I was on chapter 20 before I realized that this hasn't been updated since 2012. I do hope you'll consider at least finishing the conclusion to this heist. Did they catch Dimitri? Who killed Dimitri's love (actually, my money is on Daiquiri for this, whether she's just manipulating him because she wants him to remain an assassin (or get to use him when she needs in a pinch and having the name of his lover's killer as an ace) or she was jealous and wanted him for herself). What did Vermouth and Dimitri talk about exactly? I can't wait to find out more! Good luck in your writing!
kellie1999 chapter 32 . 8/11/2016
That teaser is mentally torturing me so much, but that just shows how amazing of a writer you are. (No sarcasm is meant in this.)
anonymous chapter 32 . 8/8/2016
Are you using this account anymore?
Guest chapter 29 . 6/29/2016
Please continue writing
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 32 . 5/10/2016
Oh gods, this has been such a good fic! Thank you very much! Even if you never update, I really enjoyed reading it and I will surely read it again. Good luck with real life!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/4/2016
Hwaaaaaaa! I really enjoyed this story! I'm sad for Shinichi about him not being able to chase criminals down anymore, though... Even if it is safer for him to do things differently, lol. But you did an awesome job on this story! Not only are the characters' personalities spot on, the plot is VERY interesting, and has lots of detail. Its an awesome story~! (**) Though I'm really sad it hasn't been updated in years. Especially since it seems like you've abandoned it. ゚(゚Д゚)゚゚。 But I understand that writing can be hard and takes time. Thank you for taking the time and energy to write what you've written so far! (_)
shizu2 chapter 32 . 12/6/2015
So, I've read the comments before, I knew when I started to read this that it wouldn't be finished. I'm still glad I did, because this was really nice. Of course I'd love it if you finished it, but it's quite understandable that you probably won't. I wish you good luck with your life, and I wouldn't mind it if you gave me a reply just to tell me you're still somewhere there, hopefully cured, but I know that kind of things doesn't disappear like that. This story made me want to check your other works, so I will read your unfinished stories, even if I know I'll get frustrated lol. I love how you portray those two (shinichi and kaito), can't get enough of it lol. Anyway, your writing is beautiful, good job with it !
ascella star chapter 32 . 11/30/2015
Hey there!
I am not going to rant and whine about why you haven't updated in years, I have already read your note on your profile page and so I have no further comment about it.

I cannot say I know what are you going through, nor I can say that i hope you get better soon, I know that that is not something that is entirely in your hands, but what I can say is that k somehow correlate to you. I also use to use writing as a way to escape reality, so that I don't have to face real life or the many problems we could have... And also sometimes I didn't have the energy or the will to be anywhere near my writing...

So, what I could say is, I hope you find your footing and when you do, if you feel like you want to, I hope you update this wonderful story :)

Anyway, if you need to talk to someone feel free to write (here or tumblr) people says that sometimes it is easier to talk to a stranger, and my friends say that I am a good listener :)
mielshen chapter 32 . 11/16/2015
this is really good..
too bad this have to be stopped before kaito n shinichi dating each other
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2015
I'm really sad that we'll never see an end to this story. I hoped for so long that it hadn't been abandoned, but after three years, it's pretty clear it has. It's still one of my favorites, but it's frustrating that we will never get to see what happens.
cristallina chapter 32 . 10/31/2015
oh no~ this fic is really great, please don't abandon it!