Reviews for Burden
really really nice story _
Sunflower Sundaes chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
u should write more
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw! Kawaii! I admire you for writing from Naoya's perspective. You really need to have a good understanding of the character for that. You also have a very good style to tour writing, and it was very enjoyable to read. Thanks for writing this! _~
Niwaki chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
arg I love NHG but no one writes fanfiction for it and I can't write to save my life please if you get any ideas for futher NHG please write it(puppy eyes)

love this it really explain their realetionship thank you very much
8808 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Great characterization and oh God, SO sweet!
Mandolina Lightrobber chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Lovely fic. I liked the insight in Naoya's character and the brothers' relationship; it drew me right back in the anime (it's been a while since I watched it). You captured the mood excellently.

Definitely adding this to my favourites.
seniya is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
See now, I don't know what you were taking about. This fic was very very good. I don't even know the series that it was based on but I was still able to enjoy it. You're a very good writer baby, don't let anyone tell you any thing else.
Julie Poe chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Yay! Night Head fanfiction! This is one of my favorite anime shows! And you nailed Naoya. That is how he thinks, no question about that. Very well written. Going into my favorites and my C2
kavarnistka chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Awesome! I haven't read anything quite like this before. I also must admit that you are really good at what you're doing; write something about NHG again if you feel like it, please :-)

(oh, and sorry, my English is pretty bad_)
mame-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I like it! This is really a very good insight on their relationship! Going to faves!