Reviews for Used
Zelda chapter 50 . 2/15/2014
Please make more your fucking the best writer and this is the best one I read and the end with that pain and itachi kissing no that's just fucking cruel to stop there keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
awsome! love it 3 :3
carsatan chapter 50 . 4/19/2012
I love this story!

Please continue, I am begging you!
maple-leaf96 chapter 50 . 12/1/2009
XD tt took a while to read.

BUT it was worth it.

I dunno y but i was sniggering in most parts of this story.

gotta love tayuyu in this fanfic. XD

sry for the short review.
Crimson-Angel's-Assassin chapter 50 . 8/2/2008
weres the epilogue? i want to read it
Anonymous chapter 43 . 6/28/2008
I thought Sasori died? Kabuto stabbed him and Deidara wussed out over it.
ArtizaBANG chapter 14 . 6/28/2008
Well-written, but Oro-chan sub wrong.
ArtizaBANG chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
I love the pure evil displayed by everyone in this except Kabuto and Oro-chan. I especially love how the Akatsuki were standing around calmly talking about how Itachi was going to rape Orochimaru. And the "get him" when they were going to grab Kabu-chan for no reason other than to make him suffer was great.

I find it interesting that anything could scar Oro-chan for life. I mean, he practically invented scarring people for life. :)

I bow in awe of Itachi's awesome torturing ability.
animebaby2000 chapter 50 . 6/10/2008
very very good :) i really liked this story i can't believe its 50 chapters but oh well its was worth it GREAT JOB!:) yah! itachixpein! hehe i was waiting for that kiss , if u didn't have that i would be pissed right now:P great job !
Its me lakia 2 lazy 2 login chapter 50 . 2/10/2008
Aww man i can't believe the story is over. After all this time (pouts) LOL well it sure was great reading and of course I would like u to write an epilouge. :) pretty please!
Clear Rain Drops chapter 50 . 2/9/2008

Oh and short reviews prob means im busy and cant write anything long o.o;;

just telling ya since when u reply back u usually put something in like that O_O
ElleGal chapter 49 . 2/3/2008
Omhigosh...the story is coming to an end, this is so sad! (cries) It is so good...are you going to make another one? )
Clear Rain Drops chapter 49 . 1/28/2008
Yay :D. Me reviewed :D. Ish people proud of I? o.o;;... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Yay :D.
Lakia chapter 48 . 1/27/2008
lol, im too lazy to log in, but this was a great chap. as always. )
Keyata-chan chapter 48 . 1/24/2008

now im gunna to be tortured till the next chappter comes out D: