Reviews for Loyalty
ThePlotBunnies chapter 2 . 9/12
You have a pet fire demon? On a side note, nice description of how the ANBU are scared of Kakashi and he knows it.
ThePlotBunnies chapter 1 . 9/12
Just a small nitpick, I think Kakashi's dogs would hold his orders in higher regard. Otherwise, this looks like it'll be a cool story!
Kendansa chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I noticed some Mulan and HP lines in there. _
Io Ritorne chapter 15 . 5/14/2008

I mean, you had spelling errors, but my friend does too so...yeah...

But I love how you portrayed Kakashi-fighting spirit to the end, ne? He was also a bit of an a**hole too! But I like him like that.

Keep up the stories!

Meo chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
So... were the ANBU just watchin Tsunade giving Kakashi the business?
KakashiLuvR chapter 15 . 12/5/2007
that was realy good.i love was kinda of confusing at parts,like with all the clan secrets and what was up with kakashi and stuff but it was getting it.
RedSumacBlooming chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
wow this is pretty good! jus out of curiousity tho, were you watching Mulan while you were writin this? cause i swear thats almost exactly what Mushu says to that one fat dude...maybe...
Prescripto13 chapter 15 . 8/14/2007
That was very groovy, and I enjoyed reading it!
NovaWarrior chapter 15 . 6/9/2007
Good ending, kinda sad it's over though...glad Naruto got to meet his dad before he died. Loved the story!
NovaWarrior chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
Kakashi for Hokage! Awesome chapter, sucks that there's only one chapter left...sob...anyway love it!
NovaWarrior chapter 13 . 6/1/2007
Great Chapter. WOOHOO! I totally love Yondaime, he's so cool! Sucks that you have finals, and you have to stay till june 12, i got out yestereday!
nortier chapter 12 . 5/24/2007
Yay, it's so good, Yondaime is back! I love that character! thank you so much!
NovaWarrior chapter 12 . 5/23/2007
Awesome Yondamie's back he is just so cool! Awesome chapter please update soon!
nortier chapter 11 . 5/17/2007
eh nice chap! I love it! Update soon I can't wait to read the next chap!
NovaWarrior chapter 11 . 5/16/2007
Oh please update soon I hope everything goes okay, if it doesn't i'm going to cry.

Love it!