Reviews for From the Ashes of a Kingdom Reborn
Total Romance Fan chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Don't keep us in suspense tell us what happens next! Tell me that Zant dies slowly and painfully? That all will end well for the princess and her friends?
Total Romance Fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
So sad! This is such an interesting way to start the story! Can't wait to read more!
Irelandgal131 chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
AWw this is a great story! Please! You should continue!
sakurahanaalice chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
So, either Link turned into a wolf, or He roared with fury and has finally awakened. Will, they get their memories back? Keep Writing Please! I Need To Find Out!
sakurahanaalice chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Yep. It was Tetra. Did you use a bit of Fire Emblem? When Aryll healed them at the Gerudo's fortress, it reminded me of Fire Emblem and then the name Crimea...Oh no! You have a plot! Ah! We're all going to die! It's the apocalipse(Ugh. Can't spell that even to save my life). I'm not sure if I like that cackle...I'm wary about it... .
sakurahanaalice chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
Is the thing that completes Zelda, the peice of the Triforce, like in WW? Is the pirate called Tetra? Eh, I'll just read to find out.
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
oh! Sounds good!
Touzen chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
preyy goodly like! i love tetra! yay tetra! and stuff! we! I like updates too! and fluff! Zelink fluff! lots of it! yay!
Ja Reedus chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
I'm speechless. This is so beautiful. An epic!

I like how you mixed all the Zelda games together. Update soon, please! :)
MasterSword50 chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
And with that, I am caught up.

Just when you think it couldn't get any more confusing... it does. You certainly know how to make the plot twist and turn and keep the reader guessing. I have no clue what exactly is going on right now, but it doesn't seem good.

Anyway... there were a lot of events in this chapter, too much for someone to cover even if they had an hour or so of free time. So I'll try my best to hurry along.

I have to be perfectly honest... I loved the fight scene between Tetra and Zelda. While I never knew Zelda to be a true expert in swordfighting (or something of that sort) it certainly was a fresh spin on things. What's funny is I couldn't help but picture the fight as if it were taking place in "Pirates of the Caribbean". I guess it just struck me as a bit funny, imagining Zelda and Tetra fighting back and forth that way. Regardless, it was well done and descriptive.

As for the scenes on Outset and on the ship, it was if I was watching an episode of "Lost". You gave the reader a couple clues and hints, but ultimately raised more questions that answers. Of course, since I watch Lost a lot, I like how you did things. But it was quite infuriating, I have to admit. I'm contemplating on whether Tetra and Zelda are sisters, and that mysterious un-named woman is actually Zelda's real mother. I'm probably taking a total shot in the dark here, but it seems that could be a plot device. After all, her reaction was very... interesting, to say the least.

And now for the final bit of the chapter: The Betrayal (as you put it). I have no clue what Zant and Ganondorf's plans are, nor how they managed to corrupt the light spirits. Seems as if Tetra's role was short lived, but you never know in the Zelda universe. It's plausable that you could make her come back. But man, what a way to go.

Like I said, I really have no idea what is going on or what the future holds. But it should be entertaining to see what ingenuity you come up with to keep the story going. Now that I'm caught up, I can finally say it.

I eagerly await your update. ;)

-Paul
the ticking song chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
I don't know why I just don't say this to your face since you're outside reading that stupid book of yours...But anyways, it's really good, nd it's getting extremely interesting.
Mariana chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Very nice intro...
Terth chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
Try and update soon...I really want to know what happens next. You sure picked a fine time for a cliffhanger...
Terth chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
This was a good introduction for Tetra. I'd love to see how this develops...
Terth chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Wow...this is really good...interesting how you've managed to mix things up as well as you have.