Reviews for Reality
bubblez chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
hey great fic so far! your an amazing writer! poor sammy!

i really liked your fic, six days. it was one of my favorites! im really sad that you took it off! it would be great if you put it back up. please? pretty please? with a cherry on top? you would make me very happy!
Julie chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
This is getting really good! Update ASAP!
Windyfontaine chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Nope, it doesn't suck, I liked this! Yep a bit confusing, even for me and I have the inside track, lol. But this was good, and ah, neat way you've figured out to resolve this. But it's a really short I asked, maybe you can repost the other one? In a couple chapters perhaps? I really really like your writing and your characterizations. And a cliffy...sneaky you :) Cool that Sam saved the incantations, and aha, it's his own brain helping him out, isn't it? Looking forward to the next're still writing right? And have a great day :)
SinisterSweetheart chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Did I ever mention how much I despise cliffies? Good job, can't wait to see the next chapter.
madpoet2348 chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
The idea for the story is great. Good twists! One thing I would recommend is to get your stories proof read before you post because your grammar and spelling are pretty bad. Looking forward to reading the next part of your story.
Lilly B chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
just started reading your story, and it seems really interesting! you are doing a great job! it's kinda confusing, but it's supposed to be, and i like stories where i don't know what's going on and then it all comes together at the end. so i'm thinking i'm really going to like your story. please update again soon!
RogueBludger chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Dude... way hecka tight story so far. :]] you really know how to keep your readers interested, eh?

please, update soon! i wanna know who this black misty guy is! :]]
Poppyflake chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
This is interesting. Please update soon.
Julie chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
This is really good! Update soon. : )
alexisabove chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
whoa, no way!

Poor boys, let's see if they can get out of this one in one piece!

Great update, keep at it! :)
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Well, I'm waiting...
SinisterSweetheart chapter 2 . 2/2/2007 are gonna stop it...there? Are you crazy! It's really interesting so far! It's got a good plot...I think and although it's a bit confusing, I love it. I am all for Dean which is a sad and pathetic but also true and obsessive trait lol. Great job and can't wait for the next chapter.
Winchester494 chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Very Kinda Confusing But Very Good I Really Like It Update Soon
Windyfontaine chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Oh that was awesome! Great job. I love the talk between the boys in the one reality, and the other part was scary with mist guy. Poor Dean, hope he will be okay, and're whumping him with pain in both realities :D I really loved the whole of it though, and that peek definitely piqued my interest! I'll trust that it will all come clear soon, but so far I'm really enjoying the ride. Please do continue and update soon :)
aussiechick21 chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Hey there!

Yay you're updating...I have to admit being a bit confused now, I don't know what's real and what's not anymore, like Sam, but I guess that's the point?

Anyway I'm still really liking this story, I'm intrigued by the storyline and enjoying the interaction between the brothers, so well done. Hope you add more soon :)
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »