Reviews for Reality
Dawn N chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
You had to end on a cliffhanger, huh? I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Update soon :-)
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
good start..nice fic..can't wait till next chapter...poor sammy *tear
heartfallen chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Very interesting concept for a story
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
wow this looks great.
Poppyflake chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Very good start
Ash8 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
It's funny isn't it. That 100 people people can say nice things that make us feel good, but it's alway the one negative thing that sticks with us. I know. I don't write but I act and it's always the negative review that sticks with you and makes you say "I'm never doing that again!" Well, I am glad to see you back here and this is a very intriguing idea and well written. Thanks for sharing.
AcidChic chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Great story! Hope you keep on writing it and phooey to what other people think. :D
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Yippee! You started it! And it's good. See, not hard :) But darn, that cliffy came out of nowhere. Great job, I love this. The boys are in character, and the descriptions are good. This is like that deja vu thing people get sometimes. Can't wait to see what happens next. So so happy you posted :) You know what's coming next though, right? The magic words, update soon please :) And hope you have a good day :D
fiona-sam fan chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
omg omg omg hun that was so amazing and fab, really, i mean r u really kripke in disguis?, cos i swear this is jsut like the show- (dare i say it) if not beter, and u certainly could be hun, so much amazing potential and such a gr8 story, seriuos u r so gr8 at this hun can't wait t read more

uve blown past the A* level hun, blown off the wow scale too, hehe yep, u deserve way more cred for this and i intend to see that ya do, lol

seriuos hun u say ur rusty, theres no way in hell u can be anyhting except slippery smooth hun

seriuos

fab work, im left gasping cos its so amazing , seriuos and i could be ur biggest fan, im a sam fan-mad for sam btw and just letting ya know, u really do him justice and dean too, lots of major bonding and angst and drama and pain-ayay

how'd u know i luv his visions?, eheeh

gr8 hun can't waot for more lol

with luv fiona x
Kaewi chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I love the concept of this story. It's very confusing in itself, but not hard to follow in your writing. I'm interesting to see where this goes! Sounds like it could get really hard for Sam to track what's really happening.
friendly chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
it was really really good... keep it up.. update soon..
thirdwatchfanatic chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
spilled, not spilt
freely-fire09 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Please keep going with this! I can honestly say that this is one of the better stories I've seen on this site in a long time. The concept is excellent, the characters are well developed, and...well, just keep going!
aussiechick21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Hello there!

Whatever your reasons for starting this fic, I'm glad you've started, because I think it's a really interesting concept...and it's not too confusing, by the way.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one...please update soon :)
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Hey, glad to see you've returned! (And I dunno if I've reviewed any of your stories before, 'cause I suck at that, but I HAVE read them, every single one.)

I really liked the first chapter of this, but you're mean for the cliffe, so you have to update or otherwise I'll be much unhappy. *shakes finger*

And say, where did all your other stories go? I miss them...I used to go back to them all the time! And then I looked for them and suddenly they weren't there and I was very sad. Where they all go? *tiny voice*

Well, anyways...as I said, update soon! TTFN!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »