Reviews for Dancing With the Demons
pheobe chapter 13 . 9/15/2008
omg. this is such great fic and its so funny. Personally I love Illyria in this. She makes me laugh.

Anyways, I'd love Spike and Faith to win. Go Spike. *Blushes* I'm a huge Spike fan.

The rivalry between Angel and Spike is hilarious and I hope it will continue till the very end.

Really greatly written fic and I can't wait for more.

Update soon.

pheobe x
stsword chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
Looking forward to more
Monty Python Fan chapter 13 . 9/24/2007
Failure
The 42 chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
What happened?

This is the 42 that's always been reviewing, but they won't let me review twice for one chapter...

I WANT MORE!
auditoryeden chapter 13 . 8/24/2007
What's going on? You said you'd be back by now! UPDATE!
Monty Python Fan chapter 13 . 8/20/2007
You fail at life. I fart in your general direction. And again I say your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries. UPDATE!

()()()()
Monty Python fan chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
I am very dissapointed in you. You said you would update at the end of July and it's the middle of August already. Shame on you. Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now update or I shall taunt you a second time. :(

()()()(
ozma914 chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
Whoa! That's a lot of brass you showed, not only killing off a character, but a comic relief charater - and wonderfully done, too. That twist is worthy of Joss himself!
ozma914 chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
Well, it was just a matter of time before a fracas broke out backstage, wasn't it? :-)

Great little Xander-Anywa history lesson, but it's Clem who's broken out from the back of the pack to really steal this show. The idea of his dancing dressed up like Spike was hilarious!
Adjovi chapter 13 . 6/1/2007
This is absolutely fantastic! So very entertaining, and such an impressive job of getting all of the character's voices. I can't wait for the updates. :)
ozma914 chapter 11 . 5/26/2007
Great Harmony/Giles interaction, and I laughed out loud at the nap moment ... but I, also, would like to know who gave the feminine squeal. :-)
ozma914 chapter 10 . 5/24/2007
"Angel, who are you gonna trust? A lawyer or an advertising executive?"

A question for the ages. :-)
ozma914 chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
Love seeing Tara again! Especially with Andrew - they made an oddly endearing pair, what with their somewhat gender unspecific ... um ... specificity. Yeah, that's a word.

And the scene between Illyria and Glory was even more fun. Great job!
ozma914 chapter 8 . 5/18/2007
I loved the drama between Angel and Lilah, and the fact that Clem's doing so well despite first appearances. And as usual, love Illyria!
ozma914 chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
"Working hard is hard work" ... ah, out of the mouths of babes ...