Reviews for The Brink of Insanity
Slade J. Wilson chapter 3 . 7/27
Interesting story, but I don't think raven would do anything related to betrayal to her friends. And she always wants to do good deeds. I think she would more likely be so pissed at him, turn all demony-like to freak him out, and then send him to a different dimension :)
I feel really weird about Slade...
midnightheula chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it :D
RavenHinata13 chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
OMG finally a fantastic slade/raven story which is not halfway
Thank You so much for this fantastic story.
ShadowThief.VS chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Slade is such tease sometimes I love it hehehehe
XHidanXInoX chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
Wow great fic. I couldn't put my phone down. I just had to finish reading it today!

angelofdarkness011 chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
I must say my dear, this story is one of the best I have ever red in this place...and I have read quite a few. I have never posted a comment or review before...never saw the sence in it. But after reading this magnificante story I must say bravo! You have talent. You captured the characters perfectly without diviating from there characteristics when it came to how they acted to situations in the story. Also I loved how Slade is still dark and raven even darker still without her soul being darkened. I am very pleased to have red this and I am very pleased to write this to you. You have earned a readers respect and admeration. Though we have never met before, I must say I admire you for your magnificant writting skills. I hope you recive this message well. I hope to read more from you, but this was as if you were blessed my dear with great writting skills and understanding of characters...but then again after reading this I know you are truely blessed! Congradulations again on a story brilliantly done.
Mimi MC chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
You know, this was my favorite story before I had a account on . Now that I have a account, instant fav.
worth chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
GROOOOOOSSSSS! In sooooo many ways! How many can YOU count?
wegnjn chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
Oooo, I reeeeeallllllly hope you're going to turn this into an anti Slade thing, because otherwise it would just be OOC. Slade is a sociopath. But you wrote this when you were younger, so I'll cut you some slack.
worth chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
worth chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Uhhh, you do realize that Raven has healing powers right? That stab wound would have been taken care of in an instant. If she didn't have healing powers, it would tak weeks if not months to recover from injuries sustained in the battlefield. Why are you trying to make Raven helpless? Can you really think of no other way to create tension?
Worth chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
It's obvious that you hate other womin; the only reason you've been so kind to Raven in this story is because you've projected your Mary Sue avatar onto her. I trust you won't understand what I'm saying, so I'll just get straight to the point: Starfire isn't a complete retard.
worth chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Misuse of the word pristine. The womyn hating is profoundly overwhelming. OOC. Robin would have asked why Raven didn't tell the Titans about Slade's gym attack afterwards, regardless of how she faired. Raven fully understands that Slade is an irredeemable sociopath; it's going to take more than a nice benefits package to get her to work for him.

Hilarious Slade imagery though.