Reviews for The More You Love Someone
steepedinwords chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
#1 was a tad confusing. #5 made me just about snort my coffee, if I'd been drinking coffee at work. Good job.
FilledeMarius chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Very cute and in character.
Fire From Above chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
He can't resist.
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Sounds uncomfortable.
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Nice game.
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Great to see they had time for that line.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That is quite a different use for Murphy.
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
My favorite Star Wars Moment of all time, Murphy's too it seems.
Sekhem chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Vermicious Knids? And here I thought I was the only one who'd read that.

Nice to know some things haven't been completely forgotten.
Jaeh chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Gosh, I really can't resist anything with Star Wars references. I have to review and say that I loved this one, and the Star Wars reference is just so hilarious and cute and all that mushy stuff. xD

*goes through the rest*
Blueninja33 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Love the Star Wars reference. Very Book-like.
ulyferal chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
HAHAHAHAHAH! What a riot! These were fun to read. (Just for your info a drabble is 100 words exactly not counting the title. I've written a lot of them.) So some of these might be a drabble (I didn't count the letters. LOL) The first two would be considered vignettes.
Blr chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Adorable. Thank you.
fire and napalm chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Simply adorable. And hilarious. Sometimes a little less descriptive than I'd like, but hey. Still doesn't make them any less funny. Mostly it's the last few with too little description: you feel lost, curious, and then there isn't enough conclusion/confirmation of what happened, why, and how it ended. *shrug* Thought I'd mention it.

The first one is priceless. Wouldn't Thomas just *ahem* feed until she was unconscious and then maybe ditch her somewhere? Not necessarily a dangerous somewhere, but somewhere. I suppose if the Sue is stubborn enough even that wouldn't deter her, though. Ah well.

Thank you for posting this. I enjoyed reading it.

Fire & Napalm
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
Okay? Do I wanna know? LOL.