Reviews for A Life Unlived
pstibbons chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
Nice idea.
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
Awesome story! Very sweet!
TiaRat chapter 10 . 8/9/2007
I like this story even though I am not usually into Sam/Daniel stories. I do have one question though, if Sam can draw can she also still have children? Just curious. And by the way, I imagined the children I might have with my husband years ago. Now that we have a kid, he is a great kid but not exactly what I had imagined.
Dreamer22 chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
aww yay! very sweet and well done, I enjoyed it!
samarie chapter 10 . 5/22/2007
I cant even think up the right words. I was just sucked into that story, and couldnt stop reading. and I'm at work! you almost got me in trouble. :)

very well written, and a great story.
Chris4Short chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
I'm so glad I finally sat down and finished this! You should be so proud - this was a lovely S/D fic! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

*hugs* Yeah! And maybe this time Sam and Daniel can have TONS of cute babies!
Transgenic-girl chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
Crazy! But I loved it, it was so sweet.
Silver Midnight chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
I really love the plot of this story, but it seemed very rushed.
angelfire east 24 chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
Great endding to the story! I love it. I'm so glad what she went through was real and that Jonathan can still be born:D Lovely story:D
jquist chapter 10 . 2/17/2007
M ah, that was great! Love how you linked both realties with the Orion freckles. I loved the empathetic reader tension and resolution you created with the scene of Sam trying not to relax into Daniel's arms then relenting.

By the way thanks for letting Teal'c shine in the story.

Well done, well done.

Kudos to your beta too.
Cptn. Suz chapter 10 . 2/15/2007
nice ending!
Jess13 chapter 10 . 2/15/2007
Gah! Evil, evil ending! So what happened to them? Did they ever grow closer and get married? Does Sam allow it to become real? Now I will spend the rest of the day agonizing over this...

... Okay, now that I've calmed down some (lol) I am glad that they've both revealed their feelings for one another. That final scene was very sweet. I love the deep meaning in Sam looking for her "favorite freckles."

Despite the evil ending *grin* I really enjoyed every minute of this story. I'm looking forward to more great reads from you! :)
DementedLeaf chapter 10 . 2/15/2007
Aww. I like this story. I do like the Sam/Daniel ones, especially when they're well-written.
TheBlackenedQuill chapter 10 . 2/15/2007
Wow, you're great! :D

I think you captured Daniel very nicely.

This is such a nifty story - I love the ending. Thank you!
Ally823 chapter 10 . 2/14/2007
Aw. That was a cute ending!