Reviews for Dear Snarky Severus
Xanoka chapter 1 . 1/14
Very nice. I thought this was brilliant. I just love the idea of Hogwarts professor Agony Aunts. I liked the one to Hermione. The canaries, right? And I actually thought the letter to Ginny was pretty good advice. Kudos, Snape. Thank you for the story!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Brilliant!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is so funny!I like the Mary Sue bit at the house(:
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
On a scale of 1 to 10 this was EPIC! My face hurts from smiling so much. You are such a fabulous writer. I shall now read all your Harry Potter stories. You have convinced me!
Herbologist chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
haha, very funny, I really enjoyed this one.
anon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Cannot stop laughing

Too perfect

I love Sparklypoo! The reference was brilliant, my fellow minion.
Valentine's Riddle chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
You truly caught Dumbledore to the life there! And if I were a witch, the thought of Snape sabotaging Mary Sues would be what I used to conjure my Patronus (which I'm positive would be a koala, or something equally lazy. I'm supposed to be revising, you see, but your stories are simply too enticing!)

Riddle Xx
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
ROTFLMAO! Laughter is always the best medicine. Knew Snivellus was sarcastic with a touch of irony, never realized he knew what humor was, lol
Autumnights chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Lol he would. Haha very nice very nice.
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
LOL! I loved this, especially the end! Yeah, I can see Snape sending out those letters, as much as most people hate Mary Sues, Someone like Snape must absolutely loath them! ~ZLB
chessie-ladee chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Clever topic, with a lovely twist at the end.
charlie74656 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Excellent snark, very enjoyable. He's such a natural. :)
vintagejgc chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I have a deep and abiding love of a Snarky Severus, especially one as amusing as this. LOVED the bit with Hermione's letter especially.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Mary Sues and romantic problems...that was good. And the columnist names were excellent.

All hail the Sagacious Sorcerer!
undercrisis chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
this is brilliant. and reminds me so much of house. a sequel would be nice, but i doubt if snape will be caught flatfooted by dumbledore a second time ;)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »