Reviews for Dear Snarky Severus
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is so funny!I like the Mary Sue bit at the house(:
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
On a scale of 1 to 10 this was EPIC! My face hurts from smiling so much. You are such a fabulous writer. I shall now read all your Harry Potter stories. You have convinced me!
Herbologist chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
haha, very funny, I really enjoyed this one.
anon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Cannot stop laughing

Too perfect

I love Sparklypoo! The reference was brilliant, my fellow minion.
Valentine's Riddle chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
You truly caught Dumbledore to the life there! And if I were a witch, the thought of Snape sabotaging Mary Sues would be what I used to conjure my Patronus (which I'm positive would be a koala, or something equally lazy. I'm supposed to be revising, you see, but your stories are simply too enticing!)

Riddle Xx
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
ROTFLMAO! Laughter is always the best medicine. Knew Snivellus was sarcastic with a touch of irony, never realized he knew what humor was, lol
Autumnights chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Lol he would. Haha very nice very nice.
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
LOL! I loved this, especially the end! Yeah, I can see Snape sending out those letters, as much as most people hate Mary Sues, Someone like Snape must absolutely loath them! ~ZLB
chessie-ladee chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Clever topic, with a lovely twist at the end.
charlie74656 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Excellent snark, very enjoyable. He's such a natural. :)
vintagejgc chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I have a deep and abiding love of a Snarky Severus, especially one as amusing as this. LOVED the bit with Hermione's letter especially.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Mary Sues and romantic problems...that was good. And the columnist names were excellent.

All hail the Sagacious Sorcerer!
undercrisis chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
this is brilliant. and reminds me so much of house. a sequel would be nice, but i doubt if snape will be caught flatfooted by dumbledore a second time ;)
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This was halarious! I think my favourite bits were the Mary Sue letter and then when I found out that it was Snape that sent the forged acceptance letter. That was halarious. Great job, it really made me laugh. Especially the idea of Dumbledore as an advice columnist.

xox Caramel