Reviews for All in a Day's Work
turtlelover0511 chapter 25 . 8/9/2012
These are so cute! Please keep writing!
DeadSerious chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
Pardon me, but what the hell? Not in a bad way, of course-this was hilarious. The other dream chapter was weird too, but this was just one of those moments where all you can do is stare at the computer screen with an amused grin on your face...laughing helplessly at moments... Spontaneous, random, incredibly funny, and very well done.
Tsiuq chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
I have to say, this is a very cute portrayal of the mustang gang.

and, this is rather late, but you should definitely read Ouran Host Club if you haven't. 'tis good.
Sonar chapter 14 . 3/7/2008
Loved that chapter.
Sonar chapter 12 . 3/7/2008
Good story. Wished it was longer in that chapter.
Sonar chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
Interesting chapter but Fuery really needs to be noticed more.
Sonar chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Silly Havoc. I actually liked this chapter. You captured the characters perfectly.
fklasdfj chapter 24 . 1/16/2008
sink on fire lol

i wonder mustang and hawkeye r doing...*dirty thoughts*...nvm
whiteknight chapter 25 . 10/9/2007
nostalgia was THE best chapter in my opinion!
Writer chapter 25 . 9/16/2007
Oh my gosh! This story was great! This chapter though had me laughing from the time I started until the time I stopped! The comment about the tank was excellent! And you have to love Fuery and Hayate! Lol. Please write more stories like this! - Signed, the writer
Bizzy chapter 23 . 9/16/2007
I loved this chapter! I love everyone spying on Riza.
strandedthought chapter 25 . 9/16/2007
Love it, especially her thought about him being so whiney. Poor Fuery!

I'd have to say I enjjoyed chapters 23, 20, 16-Havoc is great, 12, 5-that one had me laughing so hard! XD.

Lovely job with all of these. I look forward to seeing more of your work!
shirozora chapter 25 . 9/15/2007
Black Hayate pwns. What an excellent, clever short story. So entertaining.
Raposa Branca chapter 25 . 9/15/2007
HAHAHAHA! THIS one was the best, for sure! I've never reviewed your story before - I'm a little too lazy and my computer is a little too slow - but I think it's about time. Congratulations for it, specially for this chapter!

(but are you planning to write about Hawkeye's dream? You've written about everybody's, so...)
WhiteRosary chapter 25 . 9/15/2007