Reviews for Fifteen Dollars An Hour
Gyotso chapter 31 . 3/7/2017
As promised, I finished the story. I liked the tale and stick to my former constructive criticism. Great work!
Gyotso chapter 19 . 3/7/2017
I've definitely had some mixed feelings the entire time I was reading this fanfiction. I love the Connor/Kira moments, although sometimes the repetition of scenes from other perspectives, while interesting, are a little confusing. On the whole, the story is well written but I think it could use many more tags to who is speaking. Especially in repeated scenes and scenes where the people talking jump from person to person to person. I still like it and intend to finish
ChephManor chapter 31 . 12/9/2015
Imagine what would've happened if TRENT had found 'em!
Revolution Assassin chapter 31 . 9/24/2015
I really enjoyed this fic. It had its fluff moments and other povs helped gain perspective on what everyone's thinking. Pretty great overall.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/12/2014
nice work buddy probably im gonna write down My imagination i've been making since 2007. mine version includes mack and ronnie and tyzone while ethan plays guest role and they are'nt rangers. while mack is a D.J, ronnie plays bass guitar , tyzone is drummer, kira in lead guitar and main/back vocals while conner is vocals and guitars when kira is singing. came to in my mind by my own band so i decided to give the real name shades of midnight. hayley and tommy plays couple while hayley also manages a record label called morphins records reefside and they gonna play covers of allanis morsette, avril levagne , evanscense and paramore as kira as vocals while conner covers linkin park and limp bizkit which actually suits his attitude and the story crosses with cast of power rangers and shows like how i met your mother, and everybody loves raymond where raymond plays conners neighbour.
man why they dont start dino thunder as a sitcom called reefside life or something
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 32 . 8/5/2013
I defiently gonna check it cause I love this story It's so sweet and cute up to the next one
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 28 . 8/5/2013
Oh the end is so cute
Psycho Tangerine chapter 32 . 5/6/2013
This was a cute romantic comedy. I like that they got caught kissing by the other kids.
izzyp120 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I l
Shiranai Atsune chapter 31 . 8/9/2012
i wonder what happens when Trent finds out about this?
Samantha J. Brown chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I LOVE this chapter. I just about laughed my brains out about the whole lumpy thing
Samantha J. Brown chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Lol
GuitarGal20 chapter 25 . 7/9/2011
Little bit late to review, but the Strange Days at Blake Holsey High reference made my week! Great story, I love the different points of view.
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 32 . 8/12/2010
I like this style. It's quite unique, to constantly flip points of view from chapter to chapter. The way the story more or less writes itself, seeing the same situations, but from different perspectives... It's more work, but it also gives an unrivaled depth of character that even professional novels have a hard time capturing. The events of the night and subsequent next Monday morning mesh so well as to give a true sense of completeness to all of the scenes. You've done quite well and I would enjoy seeing more stories written in the same literary style.
YellowPrincess chapter 31 . 6/18/2009
I guess this is the final chapter, isn't it? :(

I enjoyed reading this fic so much, you did a great job!

I hope you write more stories about Conner and Kira very soon :D