Reviews for A Walk In His Shoes
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 2 . 2/7
This was so good! I kinda wish there was more, but you did an amazing job!
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Nice, I LOVE how close they are finally! Ino had grown up a bit, LOVE IT!
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
This story hit me right in the feels Great story
Cesar chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
T_T so beautiful sniff I WAS NOT CR-whaaahaaa sob... Thank you for the story. I was beautiful.
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Thanks for this wonderfully bittersweet, then sweet story. I'm not usually a Naruto/Ino fan, as in the anime she's just so shrill, but you really found a way to humanize her here, in your story. I love stories that deal with Naruto's teammates finding out his secret, since Kishimoto kind of glossed over that MAJOR plot point in his series. This is the first one I've found that handled the discovery of the truth about Naruto in such a deft and touching way, personalizing it much more because it's just Ino, and her mind melding skills making the event much more dramatic. I felt that by the end of the story, she had been greatly redeemed as a character. You captured Naruto really well too, so all in all, great job!
Blazeraptor54 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
I ***ed up my man hood is gone, I went "Duh" at the end, before I realized my breach manliness...sonofa*****

Anyway, man, I used the censor of the cursing to make it comical. I loved the story, actually brought a tear to my eye. It's hard to do that to me, because I find myself increasingly inside of going to a emotionless state in my life. so I tip my hat off to you for that one, but I would've like to seen another chapter, where Sakura becomes sort of jealous...since Sasuke is a bad boyfriend...material...

red alert ?
Guardian'sDragonOfDeath chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
This is really amazing
xxcandylover23xx chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Oh come on! Why end it there?! I wasn't really a Naruto and ino fan but I did like this story very much. Please update this story or make another one as good as this..And a long one at that. Lol.
WRoosterdf chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Tries not to cry.
Succeeds but only barely.
Damn you sad fics!
Tobi1245 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
This was so good. REALLY good. And I liked the originality of the brick-throwing.
Hecseferblade chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Amazing, simply amazing, sweet and romantic, pacing was great and words carefully chosen to set the mood greatly, I give it 14 cyborg unicorns
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I almost DIED of fluff. Really REALLY well written.
kidloco chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
amazing chapter and fanfic can be funny if ask for new chapter?

XD

like it much
ALIASECHO chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
The first chapter is pretty good just one issue I have, her last name is Yamanaka, not Yanamaka
Anime Enthusiast7 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
I liked this story a lot. Ino definitely changed throughout the story, and I really liked her this chapter. *Favorited*