Reviews for The Cave of Two Lovers: My Version
Kon-El chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
That's how I wish the episode would have went
Kane anonimus chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Love you're work!
Fang chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Make-out sess was a bit much but otherwise OK
altarkicara aang kataangfan chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
A AWWWWTHANCK U! r u u goning to make them make out cause the real eposode katara was so stupid! sorry umm i got cracks onthe computer so sorry about the erroors ok?ahh i sound like katy ah sorry about the katy i meant i sound like katara saying ok.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Hello fanfiction writer,

I read this story of yours and it was quite good. I enjoyed reading it. It was well written and I enjoyed it. I am a huge Avatar: the last airbender fan and also a Kataang fan. I hope to read future fanfiction stories written by you. Keep up the good writing.

A fellow fanfiction writer,

balseirocharmed
kataang luver chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
AWESOME STORY! very SPICY LOL!
deztructicus chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
ATTORNEY! I'd like to file a charge for brain infiltration!
deztructicus chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Woah! did you enter my brain? that was what i was thinking when i watched that episode! i imagined it just like that, and if this is followed by a super make out scene in the next chapter that cobfirms you were in my head and stole my thoughts! and I'LL SUE YA FOR EVERY STINKING CENT YOU GOT! seriously i will! :P
kataanglover chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
aw that's so sweet ! i loved it. just so you know, that was a good ending...but i kinda wish that there was more to the story!
samtana chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
You choose good adjectives.

This episode in the show disappointed it was so poorly written. I'm glad you tried to re-write it. A little more explicit than what could have been put on TV, but still.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 1/12/2008

KataangKiddie chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
YAY! SKITTLES!
Winnywriter chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Nice.

The make-out session seemed a little much, since Aang is like 12, but still, with a story this well-written, it more than makes up for it. (You have no idea how hard it was not to put in a bad "make-out" pun right there...XD)

Overall, good!