Reviews for Children of Chaos
awtr101fan chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
i liked this 1. it was cute in that 1st luv kind of feel :) i was really happy that kitty didn't let andy do what he was trying 2 do. 2 bad lexi couldn't not let him (from that 1 chapter in continuously musical). keep it up.

-erica
ratti pillo chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
reading...good chapter! oh man...i love the tension. !
ratti pillo chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
I'm finally getting around to reading your 'saga'. I really love this second generation so far, and am looking forward to the rest!
sphinx005 chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
Hey just caught up on it. Its a wonderful fic and fits right in as a continuation of your previous ones, loved the book reference quoting a chapter in the previous fic. Adam seems like an ass (which is cool since Portman and Julie are pretty much my favourite characters anyway). You've developed the characters of Kitty and Julian very well. I really enjoy your stories, they're well thought out and well written. I'm off to read the next one now!
Liz chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
Cute ending...I knew you wouldn't let us down! (such an effing pollyanna- haha LOVE IT)
account-deleted-1990 chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
Great chapter! Aww... how sweet :P
spikeyhairgood chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
ah yes. FINALLY everything turns out just like i want. lol, looved loved this story. t'wass awesome.
donna79 chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
Wow, Lexi is jealous of Kitty? I didn't see that coming. I just thought she was psycho. I'm glad that Julian and Kitty worked out their problems. All of the adults in this story gave really good advice. Great job.
footychick chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
o i liked it but it wud b nice if it went on for a few more chappies and progressed a bit but otherwise i luvd it
spikeyhairgood chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
LOVE the last line from charlie, and this portman line right here, "“Eh, we figure we’ll keep her,” Dean laughed, “for four more years at least.” makes me laaugh. great chapter, short but good. update as soon as you can please.
Liz chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
Aww...Ok I am really liking this story! I loved that you put the part from "Lost Love" in. I started reading that part and was thinking, hrmm that sounds really familiar hehe. I'm really excited to see how it goes!
footychick chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
hahaha the last bit was legendary lol update asap once agen
account-deleted-1990 chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
Haha great chapter, that last line was very funny! So it will be Julian and Kitty that ends up together right? I hope so!
donna79 chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
Heather was just trying to be nice when she invited Julie, Dean and the kids over. Tell him Heather! That's the reaction I was waiting for. I always knew Charlie was smart. He did two very smart things in this chapter. He left while he had the chance and he gave Kitty some great advice. Go Captian Duck! He is pretty good.
donna79 chapter 7 . 2/1/2007
Why is Julie getting so defensive if it isn't about her and Adam? Why did Heather let Adam press her for imformation like that? I'm glad Julian relized he shouldn't be friends with Andy anymore. Oh no! Andy saw them? And Lexi knows? That can't be good.