Reviews for Not What You Expected
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
please add more to the edited version
Mii-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hey, this sounds like I'm being picky even though you've finished you're story, but "urusai" is shut up.
mountaingirl47 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
This chapter was a lot better than the first. I would suggest that you just replace the fist chapter with this one and rewrite the rest of them in this style. Your story would be so much better!
In a silent night chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
-jaw drops-

Don't end it here! PLEASE!
Roger Gateriele chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
You need to be responsible and place appropriate warnings for your story, this was rape and needed to carry a warning for it. By not placing a warning you show not just how irresponsible you are but you also show a lack of respect to your readers by not giving them the choice to read or skip your story.

You should also reconsider your genre; rape is not romantic in any way. Rape is a serious crime and a sensitive subject and needs to be treated as such.
gollumsfriend chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Aww...guess they can't all be happy endings!

The only thing you should really, really reconsider...stop trying to fit any kind of Japanese words into your stories. Otherwise, it's alright.
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Uhm, please learn better grammar, and watch the melodrama.
Stacie chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE THIS AND CALLED IT A STORY! *completely freaks out* AND WHAT'S MORE THAN THAT, I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE IT! (They must not have read anything better yet. It's horrible!)
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Oh, wow! I loved this, it was amazing. I, for one, loved the ending. It was saddish, but I loved it. Um. Yah, that's about all I'm good for - writing, reading, and loving fics! Sure loved this one!
Kireshai chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I don't know where you got your japanese from, but udesai isn't correct. the word you are thinking of is probably 'urusai', which is an adjective for loud. Japanese people use it as an informal for be quiet(shizukani) and it's more appropriately interpreted as "You're noisy!"
kimi to iu hana chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
aw omg this is so good

i closed my eyes practically cause of the scence lmfao

AAH im favoriting this SO PLEASE UPDATE!
cold-crescent-moon chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
um... udesai isn't a word in japanese.

I think you were trying to say Urusei, or urusai.
kao-dreams chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Cute! I always love the fighting emotions. You know you want it, but it's just so impossible, you keep pushing it away and give off the wrong image. Poor Ichigo and Ishida! What they want they can't have. :(
wingedstranger chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
oh, that was just too bittersweet, i'm off to read the next one. i hope they get it together. also i never really thought Ishida would be top, but it works well, good job.
rina77 chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
T-T wah! thats so sad! poor ichigo and uryuu cant be together! *sniff* brava! brava! *clap clap clap*