Reviews for Redemption
cherrrysakura chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Omg! This was sooooooooooooo good! I almost cried!
hazeleyedharmony chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
wow...there are no words to properly review this story...it was...for lack of a better word...flawless
Elfa chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow! Awesome! It felt so... real! And I like that! :D Are you going to write a story about Kouji's POV? Please! You're really good at it!
Kanrai chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
this is a great oneshot! I can't wait until you update ATTWT!
7DCD chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
-gasping for air-

I read it all in one breath!

It's breath-taking! Once in a life time experience! So good!

So Kouichi-like! I ran out of words of praise...

It's one of the best oneshots around!

Thanks for writing this story!
PieAnnamay07 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Wow. This story was just amazing. I felt like I could actually see it happening. You're a tallented writer. I've added this story to my favorite's list, because it's one of the best, and well-written One-Shots I've read. It stars one of my favorite characters in Digimon Frontier, also. I can't wait for your next One-Shot, or chaptered fic!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This is an amazing one-shot! I was seriously on the verge of tears by the end of it all. Keep up the awesome stories!
Ukaisha chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
First off, I have to congratulate you - this story is roughly 3,0 words longer than my longest oneshot. That in itself is an impressive accomplishment. Very long-winded author, speaking. -Deep breath-

Second off, I'm just in awe. Couldn't think of a better word for it. I've never read a more descriptive and CONVINCING reconstruction of Kouichi's point of view during this time of his life (or afterlife, if you so wish it). I'd swear it was Kouichi himself telling the story, which is what impresses me; people keeping a character completely in character, and still manage to:

A) Make sense of the original story

B) Make a convincing side note to what probably is truth, though only described in fandom

and, C) Really leave a satisfying feeling at the end.

Lord knows, I've yet to perfect this.

I wouldn't call this a sad story, though, because reading this kind of thing just satisfies me more so than it depresses me. I can't explain it, and the only word that comes to me is 'Satisfying'. It's like an afterglow effect of something well accomplished. The end is the most important part. I say it again and again, and I always mean it. You hit the nail on the head with the ending. You rewrote it alot? Rewriting is good. Lord knows, again, I've rewritten things more often than should be necessary, and yet I still go back and rewrite them, again.

Kudos to you. Kudosx2, as a matter of fact, for the twins. You makes me want to write something Kouichi centric. He's such a delightfully depressing boy, and with good reason.
SumireMayonaka chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Whoa...That's all I can say. Whoa.

You nearly made me cry! Well, you sort of did. One tear, that was it. Takes a lot to make me cry, and you succeeded. Be proud of that.

Seeing everyone with their elements was pretty neat idea. I liked it.

I loved the hospital scene the best. It was so damn cute! I was just about to cry when I read it. Like I said before, this one-shot almost made me cry!

"I've found redemption." You're nearly crying, and that line there is the tear-jerker.

Anyway, enough from the near emotional mess. See ya!

MissAyame-Skyne
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Very well written, I was on the verge of tears two or three times (having "My Immortal" playing in the background doesn't help much, does it? Especially during the last half of the story). But I really, really liked it. Seems like something he would say, right? Great job, and I'll be waiting for the other Oneshot :)
Evide chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
wow... that WAS good to read in one setting! *checks the clock* oh boy... ... .../whispers/ I think it's been an hour... *wipes tears from eyes* I can't read anything anymore! It's all blurry! *falls over*

ehem... yes, this was good. Very good. A very good good thing with sprinkles on top. (laughs to self; what am I talking about?) eheh...(-3

ehem, just so you know, me going crazy in a review or insane means it was good. Very good. A very good good thing... woah... deja vu... *rubbs eyes* I'm okay...

This was good BECAUSE it gave a little insight on how things could have been running through Kouichi's mind when these things were happening. There are some of those out there, I know and I've tried writing one... this one is really good. Very good. All that editing... very very good. Others are just a nutshel, this one is good. (ehem, sorry for the over-usage of the adjective "good")

ehem... very very good. *nodds* I was even thinking along the same lines for Kouichi's thinking when he's like "is Kouji dead, too?" that was surprising. Or I just have ESP (don't even ask...*sigh*)

ehem... I'm glad I have you on my alert list. *nodds* and now I can't wait for "Forgiveness" *bounces up and down* ehehehehehe! Yes, I am crazy. Now you know. Yes, this review is stange. I know, too... or do I? It confuses me, too. *wipes eyes again*

JA MATTA NE!