Reviews for Promotion
bleedingangel95 chapter 10 . 7/26
Nicely done!
konnokyo chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
please continue writing this story. it's one of my favourites, so well written and just awesome ) please continue.
StyxxsOmega chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
I really wanna read more. Please write more.
jonjoufangirl chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
I just loved this story and it was so beautifully written. Loved every word of it. And I'm a hopeless romantic for Seph's and Zachary's love. Thanks so much for writing this story which made my day! Please do continue...please!
Alake chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
Mmh, I like this. You manage to keep those wonderful boys in character while building a good love story. Will everything be okay or will Zack lose his lover to the rampant insanity that threatens to take Seph over ? Guess I'll have to read your story until the end to have the answer
Wintersheart1766 chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
I very much love this demonstrative Sephiroth, very romantic indeed! It is with extreme trepidation that I await the inevitable dark road that seems to be gathering grim strength on the horizon of this story, but I am anxious for more none the less!
tifastrife7 chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Good chapter. I love the story.
SherrySummer chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
You write well the interaction between Sephi and Jack, sweet but not overly so. I look foward to reading more. :D
SherrySummer chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Oh, I'm loving this so far. I'm not a big fan of gentle Sephiroth, but you write him so well that I can see him as a Sephi. Your Jack is quite adorable. And you do a great job making the plot interesting. :)
Wintersheart1766 chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
my review was posted for chap 9 but I neglected to subscribe to story alert and thusly I am now remedying my oversight.
Wintersheart1766 chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
Talented writers always make me feel like a fish. Your expertly woven story lines and irresistible character portrayals have me caught hook line and sinker, but the nature of these sites, having to read a story bit by bit, has me floundering about on the shore until the writers next posting once again immerses me in their words allowing me to breathe once again. So remember, I suffocate until your next chapter. WOW!...I could even give Genesis's dramatic nature a run for its money eh?
Zombieisms chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Confusing ending. Was it a dream or was it real?
Miss Murderess chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
I love this sstory! Please hurry up and update!
lucifer fallen chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Wow...this is an amazing story! I love it! Its really well written and interesting. Good job!
Bourbon Waltz chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
i dunna if i can read further. xP

if its what you told me it was i may just die reading it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »