Reviews for Harry Riddle
I am also the fangirl of snarry so yayayayyaayya
Let me tell you one thing, Ms. Anna.
Your writing is on par. However your characterization of the characters are jarring. But nothing can compare to the treatment you hand out to them. Let me make this clear to you, James would never have done what he did, Hermione would never have tolerated being called a mud blood or be that desperate to be in the wrong house for the sake of having friends, Ron may be a git sometimes but it doesn't justify your treatment of him. In canon Gryffindor and Slytherin are both flawed but still redeemable Houses. Worst of all was how you write Harry.
I will acknowledge this is a humorous and, would have been brilliant, work if not for the way you treat the characters that makes me want to throw the computer.
mASTERpUG10 chapter 12 . 3/22
wow your doing awsome you could actully get this published
Your writing is brilliant for a 14 year old. Keep at it.
wmbsk17 chapter 34 . 3/17
Grindawald should have possessed ron
NightScre chapter 10 . 3/6
sounds perverted?!
Severus-T-Snape chapter 23 . 1/21
My middle name is Tobias. It most definitely is not Salazar, not that I would complain if it was.
Severus-Snape chapter 22 . 1/21
"25 points to Slytherin for absolutely no reason at all. 25 points from Gryffindor, because I don't like you. 15 points from Gryffindor, because I hate you. 10,000 points from Gryffindor, because I don't want you to win the house cup." Fifth year Hermione walks in "500,000 points to Gryffindor."
Lord Kuchiki chapter 45 . 12/8/2016
Great Story
lechatabbicat chapter 27 . 10/23/2016
Wow love your story! Can't believe you are only 14!
FandomNutter chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
Ô.Ô
...oookaayy...
Littwink chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
Would Voldemort really spoil his child? Idk.
Vannah chapter 31 . 8/12/2016
Gaah I'm so terrified of large bodies of water, I legit had a hard time reading these past 2 chapters. It's a serious fear of mine and I was on the verge of a panic attack, honestly. Anyways what I'm trying to say is props to your writing for making me feel like *I* was the one being dragged under water, even if it was seriously uncomfortable for a bit there. Lmao this is supposed to be a compliment to your writing style, I swear, not an insult.
HEY chapter 24 . 8/1/2016
Continue that part in a different chapter
that's stupid chapter 23 . 8/1/2016