Reviews for Harry Riddle
FandomNutter chapter 10 . 9/1
Ô.Ô
...oookaayy...
Littwink chapter 4 . 8/31
Would Voldemort really spoil his child? Idk.
Vannah chapter 31 . 8/12
Gaah I'm so terrified of large bodies of water, I legit had a hard time reading these past 2 chapters. It's a serious fear of mine and I was on the verge of a panic attack, honestly. Anyways what I'm trying to say is props to your writing for making me feel like *I* was the one being dragged under water, even if it was seriously uncomfortable for a bit there. Lmao this is supposed to be a compliment to your writing style, I swear, not an insult.
HEY chapter 24 . 8/1
Continue that part in a different chapter
that's stupid chapter 23 . 8/1
thinking that s's M.I. was Salazar
Glam Gurl chapter 11 . 7/16
I'm a big fan of snape mentors harry fics.. Or Snape is more loyal to Harry than he is to Voldermort or to Dumbledore.. Thought this was gonna be one of them..
Glam Gurl chapter 11 . 7/16
Oh... You're a snape/ harry fan.. Oh well.. I still love your writing though..
Glam Gurl chapter 10 . 7/16
Oh Severus! You'll always love lily, won't you..
ruinedsandwich chapter 25 . 5/28
GRINDEWALD?! IS THAT THE GUY WHOS BEEN SURVIVING FOR 50 YEARS? WAS THAT NECKLACE HIS HORCRUX OR SOMETHIN
VanriddleZ chapter 30 . 5/13
Your Harry Potter with water phobia, reminds me of Sakura Kinoshita Loki, Loki Ragnarok in Mantantei where the god Loki also feels phobia about water, because it is its greatest weakness, as well as enclosed spaces. I feel great and original your fanfic and I can say I am really enjoying reading.
Azael-Ruthven chapter 26 . 3/22
What I find funny in your story is that you say that Dumbledore killed Grindelwald when it is said in the books that he was just defeated. Grindelwald is supposed to be in Nurmengard, a prison that Grindelwald had built himself. So...
But beside this it's a great story.
Talon chapter 11 . 3/14
Please label the story slash if your going to do harryxsnape I have a deep hatred of it (he's not only old enough to be his father but also loved his mother it's fucking weird) and would rather not get invested into something that could be potentially ruined later on
Talon chapter 9 . 3/14
Unless snape knows about lily being Harry's mother the asphodel and wormwood thing is pointless. As that lines a reference to Victorian flower language and loosely translates to "I bitterly regret lilys death"
den123456 chapter 32 . 2/6
That was tense!
den123456 chapter 14 . 2/6
You were in middle school? Wow, you're a better writer than many people twice your age, This story's great!