Reviews for Stuck in Traffic
xcer chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
XDDD HAH i oved i had to read it again
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ahahahaha! lol
good-byeguys chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
i love the OJ part xD
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009

A groovily amusing and pistachio coolio 'fic!

JobenX chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
The bit with O.J. is absolutley ROFLMAOOL
Autumnights chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Twonk chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
nikole stella chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I absolutely loved the O.J. addition to your story! I actually laughed out loud.

But I do have to say that many of the things said came straight out of the movies. I know you may have been just trying to stick to the Rush Hour canon, but I would have really liked to see more of YOUR own originality... like the O.J. thing.

Other than that, I enjoyed the story.
KENZI-CHI chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
that WAS sorta hilarious! ma fav was the 'ass' 'ace', .sigh. good
MidniteHearts chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This was pretty okay, but you didn't use any of your own humor, these are the same lines they used in both Rush Hour movies. You could have also made this a little longer, it was too fast for me to actually think this was funny, which brings me back to the fact that you used the lines from the movies.

Try and do a better job next time and I would be more than happy to read any upcoming stories.
spongefn chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
awsome story!
Gravity Fair chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
"Hey OJ!... I know you did it!" OMG, That was the best part...
Kar-zid chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
LOL, funny as! I loved it! I can really see these two in traffic, and the dialogue was hilarious!
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
... Loved it! I could imaghine Carter and Lee like that. Damn good!
noooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I have to admit, I was expecting the worst, and when I saw it was script format, it seemed as if I was right to do so. But reading through your oneshot, I found it extremely funny. Great work!