Reviews for From Agrabah to Ankh Morpork
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
Sweet keep it up.
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
Continue?

And I don't think that ANYONE if a match for Vetinari . . .
Rose Gainsborough chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Hey; Pip_Cosplayer from LJ here. :)

I found your dialogue very good; your spelling and grammar was, to my mind, excellent.

though, I found myself wishing for more description in your fic. I like your characterization, but I'd love to see Vetinari described through Jafar's eyes. (or vice versa) though we both know what the two men look like, a little extra time spent setting atmosphere would make this fic from 'good' to 'great'. :)

I'd like to see more.
Unseen Watcher chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
I'd lay 50 to 1 odds on Vetinari over Jafar any day.
Big Cat chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
Nice plot. The story developes interestingly, although I have some remarks. Firstly, Vetinari in this story doesn't sound like himself sometimes. And Angua's words about him, was not quite expressive like real, you know, no body likes V. actually. Ridcully said he's afraid of V. - it's true, but I'm sure Ridcully would ever admit it.

But Ponder and Rinswing here were absolutely themselves, including Nobby (I guess).

I really want to know what would V. do to Jabar, after he thrown the documents in the fire. And what would Jafar do to him...

Go on. It might be interesting.

Final remark: don't post so many chapters at once. Firstly I thought I wouldn't read so much chs at once, you almost lost me in the beginning, but then I started reading deeper and I must admit, I like your writing style very much.